Obama, you're fired

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Nov 9, 2016.

1. All you folks who are moving to Canada, please hurry up and move faster, i know Hillary will be the first one, as she is a fugitive from justice, I'm not saying get out, just reminding you of your commitment,

Obama and Hillary along with many celebrities said they will be moving to Canada, this is our payback for Justin beiber, good luck to Canada and I apologize in advance

2. Trump has over 2000 lawsuits pending agaimst him… sooooo

3. Ha Ha ...been saying for the past year now TRUMP would win 

...shows how much you people knew

Whaddya got to say now liberals???

...come on now let's hear it 

4. Just don't give David Duke Secretary of State.

5. He'll be assassinated in like 3 months anyway.

6. This was not about trump being the man

This was about America's dislike for Hilary

This loss is partly on Hilary
    - she couldn't rebrand herself even though she had 8 years
    - she was too over confident (the woman had fireworks ready to go and was going over her transition with Obama b4 the election)

This loss is mainly on dnc
    - the thought they could elect anyone if they had the woman and minority vote; problem was women didn't flock to Clinton
    - the pushed her nomination thru even though she was too flawed; almost seems like the dnc stuck with her because they owed the clintons
    - they could have won this presidential election but they ran the only person worse than trump. They could have ran anyone else but they stuck to Clinton and gambled and lost

7. Anyway gonna lock this thread up now seeing as the OP is pretty much empty seeing as his picture link broke. I will happily unlock this if the OP contacts me and wishes to add more content.

8. Spoke to OP and giving them a chance to update the thread so unlocked for now :)

9. Thanks

10. I love Gordan so much :lol: