Apocalypse VS Sucker Punch

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ThreeHousesQueen, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Congrats, an intentionally challenging eb once considered "impossible" finished in 4 hours.
    Good job whiners.

2. So butthurt. I wanna be a fairy like you!

3. Although I did not personally take part in this myself, I can assure you we were not trying to prove a point. As my fellow comrades stated previously, this did not originate with us "having to defeat and beat SP." We have planned to run this EB since the update of it, and we had organised a set time/day to do so. It just so happens SP were also trying to complete it around the same time, so we thought why not have a bit if friendly competition and see who can complete first/ fastest.

Yes we may have not completed the fastest, but we were rhe first, then SP soon followed. It's a win for both teams participating.

Getting our "Biggest and Best" from the Alliance is what the fundamentals of a successful Alliance is. We are family who work together. And for the record, it wasn't just out "Biggest and Best" it was open to all members, even those that are small but can still hit and deal damage. You need all the DPS you can get with massive EB's.

So if you could kindly, cut the trash. You just made yourself look like a complete and utter idiot.
    Good Day

4. It was nerfed big time...

5. Well it's nice to see that we have gotten apoc to change their tune from we won to we both won (even though sucker punch won).
    I'm not the one spewing trash about being butthurt dash, I'm the one responding to it, you should try reading your own quoted text ;)

6. Just tell us the times they were started and add the subtracted minutes between the two to SP completion time and BAM you get the actual winner

7. The butthurt is soo real with all of you , the challenge was first to complete the eb .. not who was the fastest lol the challenge was also apoc vs Sp last I checked sp brought in any 1 that was big and would hit . Now cut the butthurt it was fun and a good time .

For those thinking the eb is severely easier please attempt it lol .

8. Well said lol and yes large majority of us have the stripping build so was a lot harder xD but was good fun and hopefully we can do more competitive challenges ;)

9. o_O didnt u help your alliance out when they completed t4 old man with over 500 actions so does that make you and ur alliance eb fairies to O.O

10. No, it's called unlocking. Lol
    We don't race Eb clans during an OSW.

11. Well ash, you certainly dont osw durring your osw...

12. Well done to both Apoc

13. And SP. Most fun I've had hitting an EB in years. And to all the haters...meh. Talk is cheap. Step up or shut up. Here end of the lesson

14. Amen to that

15. How about some more good equal sized alliances.. all the fun is in team work and majority of kaw players are running solo for equips/event ranks and since devs can't put up a good competitions I think us kaw society should start doing so

16. The best things in kaw are always player lead and have been for a few years ;)

Just not all hit forums

People moan they are bored of events - and expect fun to be provided. But kaw is still alive with many things that werent designed by the devs!

17. All we need is just a few people who can take initiative and have the passion for starting and maintaining such things.. like what happened yesterday