Mercs Legion Memory Lane

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by __Speedos__, Nov 3, 2016.

1. I have only good memories of my time in ML. Acquired a taste for Oreos for some strange reason. Have no clue how. Respect Everyone Fear No One, Die Beside Friends. ML for Life. Oh hey Gary!

2. @War beast. Since I can't quote you anymore. I have never been in iG. Nor is that a clan that I would want to have my name linked with. There was someone in there with pup in the name if I remember correctly.

3. You were in a large clan long ago , we use to hit each other. It was on my main

4. Omg...such fun times in landing..i miss it! Was best time of KAW to date. Miss lae, miss the crazy times. Think we still hold the record for silences in one night all in one clan on wc!! I love and miss all you ppl!!

5. Mercs are PIMP

6. I join mu when it was just joined ml lae was a good leader had alot of fun in mu and with the people i met threw them

7. I only bite on Monday's, Wednesday's, Fridays and Saturday's 

8. I'll look forward to tomorrow then and have a rest day today

9. I've been ZAFT carnage, veritas, black hand, and DKoD

10. nuff respect to old skool kawwers mercs landing 

11. Laelyr was for me ML, very much missed. Surprised no one has mentioned her already.

12. Support! You are awesome!

13. All the memories of those we met and those we cherish and memories of those we lost..... I never regret anything in ml except trying to get leadership to recognize the sentiment previously stated in this forum, it's as if the whole thing has become a watered down version of what it once was. Bloom ty for your kind words .

14. Hi I was on ml a year back with my main. Was kicked out for joking about ml leader's name

15. Still haven't changed my name. But i was a merc for awhile

16. Things felt simpler when laelyr was around, run B2B haunt, if you got items you finished the eb, if you missed items then you'd go ride the merc train

17. I was in Mercs Legion almost two years.. I was also in Haven, Genesis and inception as admin... I miss mercing with all the great friends. Them were fun times.. Loved meeting all the people we helped...Made a lot of new friends.. I never have or never will reget being a merc.. ML 4 LIFE... Ellez ...Gary 

18. Just came back. Was ML & RPL, messed things up pretty badly but y'all have always been in my heart. Had some great times

19. Wow none of these people I recognise. I was ML just prior to the one year anniversary, with laelyr and Daedalus. Was good fun, had its moments of stupidity. My favourite moments came from invading RP clans with stupidity and annoying the hell out of them with HellsFireHottie, was great fun till we almost got kicked out.

That time the entire ML clan got silenced for those titles