Mercs Legion Memory Lane

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by __Speedos__, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Don't you occasionally visit ml when not playing ee war? ️

2. Hey Garry. Good to see some familiar faces here

3. Who are you?

4. I was ZEMP not ML... but #respect to all mercs

5. I was In mg four years ago and they told me I had to be 18 to go from clan to clan, crazy. To think if I was still there I'd be 8 days away from being able to go on my first train 

6. Great post Gary. I'm probably one of the oldest original ML accounts still playing KAW. I was in the original ML when it was only one clan. See a lot of familiar ppl here. MU for life

7. Awww ML Brings back so many memories.

8. Only 2 current mercs so far, don't worry, us old mercs don't bite. Well heels has been known to nibble

9. W_A_R here, I didn't merc much, but helped in other matters it was fun, lots of laughs on palringo

10. I think quite a lot of ppl abused the magic 8 bot at ML lol

11. I remember the admin room being just as rowdy as the party room! Respect to those past and present or still playing who contributed they were pretty cool times.

12. Very very very little known fact....

I popped several Alts throughout ML clans...
    Skyj1LSA Popped alts in RPL clans. We started farming eachothers rosters.

I created international harvesters and started hitting ML, making it look like RPL contracted a farming clan to help....

WALA. Osw started...

Curious how many ML/RPL members actually know that story. My assumption is many of the leaders don't even know. In fact I know of only 3-4 members that know across either clan.

13. That osw did not start due to hits....

14. I understand there were other contributing factors. But at a time of tensions, anyone would be dumb to pretend like hits up and down the rosters didn't matter.

15. I remember you from IG. Banshee and that other acct was you?

16. lol mercs are awesome

17. Ml got destroyed after most of leadership quit. And yes I helped destroy and close MH and MG. And I'm not sorry one bit.
    It's leadership that took over, ran it into the ground

18. ωHєη yσυ яιdє THє Mєяc Tяαιη
    sιzє αlωαys MαTTєяs

19.  ✞Μξя€$ are✞  ✞ []D [] []\/[] []D✞