YOU VOTE - US Presidential Election - KaW Poll

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seth, Nov 5, 2016.

?

US Presidential Vote - Choose 1

1. Donald Trump (Republican)

130 vote(s)
    46.8%
  2. Hillary Clinton (Democrat)

93 vote(s)
    33.5%
  3. Jill Stein (Green)

16 vote(s)
    5.8%
  4. Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

15 vote(s)
    5.4%
  5. Other

24 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. I still love you baby

2. This is the first year I didn't vote for president. Pretty sad really. Couldn't bring myself to support any candidate, even the 3rd party ones.

3. Is it possible to have a tie and therefore no president at all?

4. If there's a tie, then it goes to the house

5. I choose batman

6. And the Senate votes for VP

7. Considering that the chances of an independent winning is less than 1%, you are wasting your vote.

8. "It's becoming increasingly difficult to be tolerant of a society that only has sympathy for the misfits, the melo-justice, the criminals, and the losers. Pity them and help them, but it's about time in our society that we stood up and cheered for the do-ers, the achievers, and for those people who recongnize a problem and then do something about it." - Vince Lombardi

Vote for Trump 2016!

9. If voting actually mattered they wouldn't let us do it

10. People voting other are writing in wiz kalifa or dogg (snoop dog snoop dogg)

11. Well if it all goes wrong. Don't complain.
    If you don't help avoid obvious issues, you don't have the right to complain when those problems bite you in the rear.

12. The literal worst thing you can do is not vote.

13. FO SHIZZLE MA NIZZLE!! Who else?:-D

14. Point is invalid. He doesn't support any of the candidates so if anything does go wrong he does have a say. If there one somebody that he does like he would have voted for that person.

15. Hillary is a cheater

17. The actually worst thing is to not care.

18. This is truth, if you actually know how the system works you'd know nobody outside the two major parties are capable of winning

19. It is not wasting your vote if you go 3rd party, and if a 3rd party receives a 5% vote then the FEC considers them a minor party which brings us one step closer to getting rid of the failing 2- party system.