Mercs Legion Memory Lane

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by __Speedos__, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Hello, my name is Gary and I'm an old ML merc.

It's been 4 years since I first joined ml and I got me thinking about all the mercs and mercettes I've met over the years and I've must of met at least 500 different accounts. So I thought I'd pop my forum cherry and do a little post.

I still look back at when I was a merc for 18 months with rose tinted glasses and I know quite a few other people feel the same from when ml used to have 4 strong clans. I think I've visited all 7 of the ml clans during my kaw time ?.

So my simple idea was to create a forum post where old and new ml mercs and mercettes can post a hello on to and say which ml clan that used to be in and any other information they want to.

So on that note, hello I'm Gary, I started at mg and moved up to mh, mu, ml and then back to mu as admin. I've also visited new mi, mh and ml and made lots of friends during my time at ML. Happy kawing ️

2. Hi gary, my names matt and I'm a alcoholic oooops, wrong chat..my bad.. great idea though gary, I always wonder where alot went.. I started in mercs landing around 4 years ago it was my first start in kaw and was around fun time with ee wars and the train also osw even know it was are big downfall but still fun non the less! Warring with daed in ee wars and fighting beside lae was all fun times! And shout out to lovely vamp! My shadow! Loves ya :)

3. Gday Gary, say gday to Matt Gary

4. I was ML_SexyHeels_ML. I started in MG with nuke and cheddar and finished out my ML days in MH. Love all my old school mercs and Mercettes?

5. I was in ML for a few weeks

6. Barely play anymore. But I still pop in to check the chat. Deacon, soup, freight, 4H, and so many others made ml fun. Even took ml to other game apps. ML for Life. Respect everyone Fear no one.

7. I was in MU for 3 years i think way back. Recently was in ML. And hello

8. I joined ML a few months after i joined and stayed there for over a year until it finally fell. I miss the good old days. Lots of my ML friends quit...

9. Warred with you as my WC at Ml, hit 90% of the merc trains, helped several with unlocks, ran a small one for a while

10. I recognise quite a few names that's posted and I see even grandad kab said hello 

11. I remember ML... Lmao

12. Pretty much MI for me the whole time but visited the others a good bit

13. As wuz I

14. I was ML-Rub-A-Dub-ML and if you remember me then you were pretty cool i guess cx

15. I'm a merc for 3 years but on different accounts been in ML, Mi, mh and mg name was ML_Darkinraul_ML and ML_Dark_Fod_Master_ML oh and still an active merc

16. Well hello dear Gary and everyone! I was part of ML for like 2 years, recently left this summer.

hmm I joined when the new ML clan was the only one opened then they opened inception just after I started. I was an owner at Legion then Genesis, haven then finally inception. Met so many amazing people, some less than amazing lol but an experience all the same. :D

17. Am I supposed to make some sort of input here?

18. hmm idk man you tell me :p