Chest of Elrengoth concerns

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Erick, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Developers, I'm not sure if you meant for it to be this way, but your chest of Elrengoth seem to be extremely unbalanced when rewards are given out it seems Myself aswell as many other users are only getting seeds ( the worst possible drop) currently im on a 6 day seed only drop

Which has discouraged me to continue because legs be honest, they're completely awful and worthless 6 seeds x 5 mobility= 30 nobility if costs 25 mobility to open a chest so you save 5 nobility on an item that honestly has no use for a large portion of your paying costumers due to them being in HtE clans.

The request I would like to make would be if you could possibly lower the drop rate of seeds from those chests, many people I know have decided to stop opening them because only thing they get is seeds.

2. So save the seeds. You get reimbursed for leftover seeds after event. 5 free nobs.

3. And I would assume they meant for it to be like this, because the first premium event chest...drops an item...used for the premium event eb...makes sense if you ask me.

4. This is true?
    Where is that posted?

Thx

5. Lemme find the exact quote

6. (got rid of white color bc it's hard to read in quotes)

7. *blushes*
    I'm famous :)

8. Thank you, will continue to open chests

9. It's only for seeds purchased with nobility. Those you get from chests are not reimbursed.

10. Yeh i stopped buying chests after nothing but seeds.....and i dont think your right about refund night

Edit: just read post and devs clearly state we will be refunded nobility for every seed we have.....theres no mention of them having to be purchased so we will be refunded or else its false advertising

11. I thought the same thing, Pars. I sent feedback asking for clarification if we would get refund for seeds from boxes. They said no.

And why would they? Let's be realistic. Devs are wanting to make money, not lose it. People would stop using their seeds that they got from boxes and wait to be reimbursed at the end of the event and gain extra nobs.

They should have been clearer in their post. In any event, there's no reimbursement for seeds dropped from chests. Unless support was wrong. Which wouldn't be the first time. :lol:

12. If they dont refund me nobs after saying they are going to ill be going to google play and reporting....FACT and i urge everyone to do the same....they cant put out misleading info and get people to open boxes then simply turn riund and say they made a mistake.....there post clearly states its a refund on unused seeds and doesnt specify only bought ones.

Infact they go further by specifying EVERY seed will be refunded

13. Nobility will be reimbursed for seeds you actually bought straight with nobility.

Those earnt through chests were not actually bought with nobility with the intention to specifically buy the seeds. You spent on a chest that you might receive seeds on. There is actually a difference. Chests are basically luck of the draw. You either win or lose.

They really should have been more specific. But we all know the devs and how they work. There's 6 days left in the event. They'll 'clarify' at some point before the event ends and tell us there's plenty of time to use up the last seeds. They'll send out a post somewhere clarifying eventually when everyone kicks up a stink.

Clarity hasn't been the devs strong suit for ages. It should be made clear those from chests are not included. They know full well they drop from chests too. Not saying I agree, but what else is new? And that's the risk of opening a chest.

14. Thats fine then.....if they wanna go down that route ill be doing my up most to get these conflicting ss passed round all players and as many complaints to google play and apple store as i possibly can unless they honour what they have told people

15. I've gotten 4 sod out of them

16. And 35 circles

17. I've had 15 Seeds of Samhain from an Elrengoth's Coffer and used 3, so I have 12 left. None of them are directly purchased from nobility. I've seen ATA_Gregory said once that players will be refunded with Nobility Points with each leftover seed remaining, but I don't know. I've emailed support once again to clarify this.

If they say no, I'd better get rid of the seeds before I get robbed!

18. This is insane lol 7 days straight of nothing but seeds seriously devs