kaw app for Windows mobile phones

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by NS_King_of_the_Warriors_NS, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Devs I hear you can't play kaw on Windows phone because there is no app and there is no flash player so u can't go on the website from what I understand. If I heard wrong please let me know because I was thinking on getting a Windows phone but if I can't kaw then there is no point.

2. ...yeah u can't KAW on a windows phone which is a shame since they're so much better then Androids.

Buy Apple of course ...unless u want a face full of exploding Samsung

3. I got an iPhone but I was intrigued by the Windows phone. I seen a post from 2014 wasn't sure if it has changed yet. I know Devs are lurking lol

4. ..it's prob because not enough people have windows phones so wldnt provide enough profit to do it plus seems like they're not that interested in expanding KAW player base but they are good phones ..better then any Android OS maybe if Windows promoted and marketed Windows OS phones more it would happen, but I doubt it ever will

5. At this time we currently don't have plans to release a Windows Phone version of Kingdoms at War. While there are some awesome devices out there, the number of people using Windows Phone (less than 1% of phone sales in 2016) means that we're not able to devote the required resources to this platform.

6. Kk ty grant that made my decision about the Windows phone

7. Just keep this phone and get another lol