kaw is not improving?? WHY?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iZombieJT, Nov 1, 2016.

1. HI guys I just want to say the things happening now.. Is KaW not improving or stopped improving? .. Because as you can see, all events are now just copy paste... And unlike kAw they now focus more on pimd?? Will KaW suffer same fate from the past ata games?? Shut down and forgotten?? The question why is kaw now stop improving ?? Why devs?? KaW was the best game at playstore back in the days?? What happened?? Will KaW be great again??

Ty for reading. Pls share your own ideas. Pls no negative comments... Happy Kawing people :)

2. You're not improving.

3. They focus on PiMD? Is that game really that good?

4. Pimd is like kaw. Back to back hunts (events) but you only gain items through parties (ebs)
    There isn't any variety lmao.

5. Support

6. I just started and I think kaw is a great game.

7. KaW is their flagship game. I doubt they would suddenly close it down with so
    people playing and paying.

8. Well, this newest event had been different than the others... I feel like they're slowly branching out in terms of events

9. The devs are fine with the status quote. If they know they can bring in money by adding nothing to the current game why try at all. Back to back copy and paste events brings in profit so they will keep on going. We can really only blame  that is the sad part.

10. Welcome to KaW, Swordart!

Sort of depends on how you view improvements, or progress, OP. Some people are hooked by the growing stats, others by growing power, others by growing armaments. What would you like to see? Which area would you target for improvement?

11. Stupid little Tryhard. You turn up on every single thread with some lame post that has no relevance or input.

Just leave the game. You're a prize moron.

12. There's an exit strategy for KAW, same thing will happen like Gangs At War. It's only a matter of time when the money stops pouring in. People are playing other mobile games. Everyone knows what the popular ones are.

13. You mean smash

14. Smash is dying so fast, and KaW brings in way more money

15. Kaw is still a great game, the only real problem is the way they have all the new players beyond over powering the older player all because the b2b events that have become a real nuisance. What was the point of all the time, love, and years drilling at a game to have new people just walk to the finish line, while they sprinted?

16. I think this is more of an original game. I've been on and off since towards the beginning of the game... Back when 5M CS and having all 25 Highland lands was the best in the game.

I think KAW improved by giving beginners a boost with the plunder bonus, plus with events... I'll be bringing in over 4.5T just from this event. I love KAW!

17. Have fun feeding the Devs by going to an HTE clan before you hit 1mcs.

18. Skinny you're so angry :lol: , Sad Roni left? I'm not trying for anything. It's a game, remember that :) .

19. It is odd to see someone say that it is not improving, or has stagnated.

I do not play this game often. I think I've spent more time inactive now than active. Still, having put as much time into something as I did, I enjoy coming back once in a while to see the stare of the game. Perhaps this gives me a slightly different, maybe even unique way of seeing the game.

Each time I redownload there is something new. I looked in the marketplace, and there are about 20 items/chests/keys/things I've never seen before. There's probably a new set of lands, and with it several tiers of buildings. There are likely some really good osws going on, and there have likely been the several customary surrender forum posts filled with apologies and people not knowing what they are talking about.

I do not know if it is getting better, because I doubt I'll put in the time to learn all the new stuff, but I do know that there is always something new or different. SO I do think that calling this game stagnant is false. perhaps you're too close to see the slow progression.