iPhone 6s problem

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IkiryoNighthawk, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Recently, my phone has been doing something weird. When I do a full reset with slidey bar, no matter what the battery is at, it will turn itself off saying battery dead and I have to turn it back on. After I do this, it does it again for about five times until it stops and stays on. Help

2. The 6s has only been out for a little over a year. Best bet is to take it back to an Apple Store and have them take a look at it. With any luck it's still under apple care and you'll get a brand new phone for nothing.

3. Battery Life helps you to immediately detect a broken battery on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Get it now
    https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1080930585

Try getting this app and check your battery wear level
    You'll know your trouble whether it's battery ( which is easily replaceable for about 10-30$)
    If not battery then it might be something wrong with the system

And yea if your still in the apple care warranty you might just get a new one for no charge at all

4. I have an iPhone 6S and I haven't really had that problem. Sorry, I would help if I could. I would ask a nearby apple or other tech store.

5. It's not available in the US store

6. I'm sure it's in US store cause I'm in that store
    Just search battery life or battery care
    Try it and see if you can find it

7. So advertising third party app is chill in this case?

8. The app Batterylife is very much needed for his case he asked a question a app can point out the battery or system problem battery's with 40% battery wear or more can become very unpredictable and can't hold charges correctly however often recommended to replace at around 20% wear 

9. If it wont hold a charge, thats a battery fault. as suggested, take it back to Apple :)

"Just because it's Christmas, doesn't mean George lives around the corner.
    Amy does tho, but she's the one you'd rather avoid"

-Måđ

10. Yup I found it

11. It holds a charge. It just has that problem when I turn it all the way off.

12. Then possibly a software problem.

If a factory reset doesn't solve it, then your best bet is to take it back ;)