Why do new accounts start @10K?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by DeFi-Khal_Disloyalty, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Volleying new accounts from 10,000 is not making good use of anyones' time. Why not start the account out at 1m, 10m, 1b? And credit the account all the gold they would have made being vollied to that point.

Edit: I worded this poorly. Why the hell aren't the accounts hire prices starting @100m. I'm lazy and don't want to volley from 10k

2. Support cuz KittyCat iz bae \_(ツ)_/¯

3. This would be fine even without giving them the gold they would have earned. They don't need it with all the free lands

4. They make nothing until the cost is over 100mil ish. I think its 100k at 100mil cost maybe

5. #New player spell should give max ally plunder.

6. No support cuz kitteh is bae

7. Because ATA is heavily invested in carpel tunnel pharmaceuticals

8. Because a few years back even 1M was a lot to some players. 10k was perfectly reasonable. :roll:

9. Theirs a technique true kawers warrer and hansel use to make most of there money. It's call the 1 billionaires. I can show you but you'll have to be super active.

10. Great thread Kitty Cat.

Really put sweat and tears into this one.

11. I worded this poorly. Why the hell aren't the accounts hire prices starting @100m. I'm lazy and don't want to volley from 10k

12. Supuuuuuurt

13. I was just wondering why it's 10k recently, why the heck is it not at 0 omg??!?!

14. It should be higher than 10k, due to inflation. And, if it is worth 0, that is basically free stats, and it complicates the algorithm I'm sure is in place to find the increase in price per hire.

Fun Fact: some accounts are worth 0. These people never completed tutorial, amd when you try to hire them, it says "invalid request" I believe [ATA]Miles is an example of this.

15. Support. The figures were fine, 2-3 years ago, now they are out-dated and need to match todays fiscal situation.

16. Thanks muffin <3

17. Miles RN that someone finally noticed.

18. I think 10k is an adequate price.