Event Database

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Persistence, Oct 31, 2016.

1. This game need to change somehow in few things ... we are bored with same event system and eb system
    At least make new event Brackets (i have 15k event items now at rank 1000) so if each 200 player get in a database they get chosen depending on their total cs and have their own top 100 rewards each level rewards change. That plus a cross bracket top 100 ( top 100 from all brackets basicly like now event top 100 but what makes it different is the reward and no one can see the cross bracket leaders only in the end of event that way all cs has a chance to be in top in their own bracket plus big spenders still have their own challange... hope i see this update soon it would make the game more interesting....

2. Please correct my understanding OP:

You would like event rewards bracketed by player CS?

If so, I like your idea. Its equitable.

3. I been saying we need a money lb. To see what they're actually spending to get there lmao. But yea I agree for changes in event rewards and tiers and top ranks. Maybe an implementation to top rewards as a action/cs system but as others have said too much work for it to change nothing significant.

4. Can't have money lb, if you mean rl money. Credit card transactions are private.

5. Yes the idea of separating Event LB into different cs brackets is fairer. The reason for this is because the ones with the highest stats have a much easier time than the ones with lower cs to farm the items.

Maybe the rewards in those LB brackets would be balanced accordingly to make it, as Daphnia said, more equitable.

Support

6. If devs look in some clans that run goth for example in top 10 they can see that some pepole do 300-400 hit to get 1300 item when somone with high stat do 100 and get more thats surley unfair to small pepole and we cant complain as bigger stats player also spend a lot of money and time all we need is brackets to seperate us from them :)

7. So in conclusion: nothing changes for LB. But if you're unlucky and appear to be the lowest in a certain bracket, you will have a harder time to reach the 10k or 15k you used to make? If you can still make it that is? That doesn't sound good now does it?

If you want the best rewards, spend real money and go to a HTE/ZTA clan.

8. How would the bracket change affect items earned? 10-15k is a static number. One of us is misunderstanding something here.

Also...I dont know if I support... BFA causes very weird imbalances in EE wars, Id be affraid of the same thing happening with this idea but I have no idea how BFA affects your ability in EBs..

9. I think a simpler solution is to just add more tiers. Top tiers are for spenders unfortunately but that is how it should be. If I spent as much as them I would want to gain advantages and equipment that others could not have.
    But yes, 15k is easy to achieve now. I am no where near build complete. I mean its years away(new lands will be added so I will not bc ever haha) and yet with 6 days left on event I have gained 15k items and I am not very active. I used 0 health crystals and the days I spent in an hte clan to gain 15k cost me less than $12.
    A new tier to strive towards would be nice, I feel worse for the larger builds who make 15k in the first weekend haha, there is nothing for them to chase after, the event is just there then. And since we will have constant events I feel that we should do whatever we can as the community to spice up each and every event and make them challenging yet rewarding for all levels of players!

10. Unfortunately I haft to argue one point that was stated. Huge players getting max drops for little effort. This is fair based on the fact that they either

A. Spent countless hours/days grinding to build their stats or
    B. They payed for them.

The Free to play, Pay to win theory really kicks into effect here.

I do agree with another tier however, 5 days left & I'm right next to 15k at this point all I can do is merc "Old Man" EB's in hopes of collecting enough dew to get the item I'm after. (Drop rates on dew are crap seriously, 300-400 per lotl/Goth while normal promo items drop 900-1300 with same activity? At least set it at Half the rate 450-650)

11. Another tier is definitly needed. I know I sound like a broken record but thats what the devs need. A build complete account is roughly 19 times my size. Yet I reached 15k with 6 full days left. And when I reached that, there were over two thousand that had already reached it.

New Tier 25K Greg I know you wanna add it! ;)

12. Your conclusion is not even close man
    My point is we will have 500 player to win top 100 if there was 5 bracket and 100 of em have unique rewards that top 100 are from the 500
    Here u will conclude that why not make top 500 then? Will tell u why because a 100m cs can plunder 3x items then a 20m cs so of a bracket had range from 0-20 20-100 100-200 200-400 so on each bracket will be FAIR to its player :)

13. If u did read well i said these who spent and farm their event with less actions cant be blamed cz rhey earn it but for now they make the system unfair since its not about spending..
    The fairness is making brackets these who farm fast event with low actions should be grouped to do theor own event

14. First of all your English is hard to read.
    Secondly, fair in this game = whoever spends the most should get the most rewards. If you are small and don't spend alot then no you should not get top 100. Like I don't expect to get top 100 because I am pretty small and do not spend a ton. If I spent alot of time warring though I have the same chances as a large build.
    I don't know I just don't see how this would really help anything and devs will never implement it anyhow. And the game is about spending. The devs final goal is to make money not to make it fair to f2p.
    But, I do appreciate that you are posting ideas here, just because I don't support the idea doesn't mean don't keep posting those suggestions! :)

15. As it stands the casual big build can get 15k fairly easily and the more avid smaller builds can as well. As i see it that works fine unless ppl r going for top 100 50 or 10 which is a challenge for those competing against all of KaW. Now what is missing from ALL of these requests for more tiers is EE wars have another set of rewards that many conveniently ignore. I would support more incentives to war rather than eb only rewards tiers being added. Eb's r far too prevalent as it is with more balance still to be created.

I currently sit at 65k scrolls without any issues about only being in top 100. A good Event rotation gets many ppl the 15k tier. The time required to be here is not for everyone. Normally a build my size makes 15k in 8-9 days with regular playing time. Top 50 and 10 takes massive efforts and kudos to those going for it.

16. I spend money on game I feel everyone should have a chance to upgrad one buildings before event or event's start so everyone has a fear chance at rewards.

17. Adding a new tier can't happen if you want to close the gap between CS.

18. I think that only rewards should be distributed according to the bracket. 15k is possible for everyone, even f2p. Considering the new building levels, devs are being stingy on the rewards. The current 15k rewards should be the minimum for everyone. Give twice as much silver bars to LB, then give something in between for the remaining brackets according to size.