Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Does the ampersand still affect forums & stuff?

2. That answered my question, apparently no.

3. It only affects forums if you try to post from mobile, and when you originally send the message. It's fine if you edit it in.

4. Really? I'm on android and it worked fine. Is it just idevices?

5. Please name all/most of the OSW clans outside the apoc/zaft+friends war

6. There's tons of clans to name..

7. how do you get the Mage?

8. Maybe & huh… Apparently it works fine now? Idk, it cut off my message at the top when I first tried. I'm confused now.

9. account

How do you get a old account back

10. Re: account

I believe you email the devs. Include as much information as you can, including account creation date, any purchases made, that sort of thing.

11. Weren't there some quests that had a slightly higher chance of dropping nobs or was that fixed?

12. I'm pretty sure they're all the same?

13. How do clan "stat" bonuses work? Underneath all my bfe/bfa/building stats there is a "clan bonus" section. Each stat (atk/spy atk/def etc) has a value of 0 but below each stat there is like 15-20% "bonus".

What is the purpose of this? Does it only affect stats for PvE or does it even do anything at all?

Feel free to wall/follow me to reply but I will also be checking back for a reply here as well.

15. To enchant it you need to unequip the helm and enchant it up using dew, each enchantment costs a certain amount of dew. Once you get it to the equipment slot you want (the boots) you need to stop enchanting it for the remainder of the event. Once enchanted it cannot be unenchanted to go back to a different piece.

16. Alter of brand

I would like to ask why I haven't got any alter of brand in my market place,what's the problem,and how many others haven't either!
    Thank you.

17. Re: Alter of brand

Altars go away once Zta goes away at 12pm pdt. Same goes for the circles.

18. Re: Alter of brand

I haven't had the alter in the market place during the whole of the weekend,and further more I know it expires when the weekend is done !