HTE Bloodrains

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Erick, Oct 29, 2016.

1. You're a bunch of greedy idiots those who agree with this. Yet you wonder why game is going to complete ****.

2. How are we being greedy? There's actual struggles I've been left out of clan for multiple hours due to leaving for BR renewal. It's just an annoyance that shouldn't really be there if people are willing to spend $6 for bloodrains might as well let them helps this game stay alive

3. Annoyance? Are you that lazy? Good HTE clans run BR for their members. For example H0t-Tub, also good it makes some member rotation in the clans then. You don't need permanent HTE BR.

4. Struggles, yea right.

5. Imao "the struggle"  funniest thing I've seen in a minute

6. No support.

What I like about the Blood Rains epic battles is that you get to do a variety of different epic battles, instead of the same epic battles b2b. Making HTE BR permanent would also make the Blood Rains spells a lot less exclusive.

And players in HTE clans can always find a BR in another clan, or run a BR themselves! :)

7. Hte br is not only easier than other high % br but it has a better % too. It pays great and would remove diversity from the game. If you want br you take it up with your clan.

No support

8. Struggles? O...m...g...
    Seriously, your idea is one of the silliest I've heard. You are the one who chooses to seal at a HTE clan as opposed to your home clan (if you have one) if the clan doesn't run any BR then that's on them, they shouldn't have to run it for you if they don't want to. If you lose your spot because of having to leave for one then so be it. You took the risk sealing at said clan and you knew that they don't hold spots, either wait for a spot to open back up, time your leaving better, or find another clan. Its as simple as that.

We don't need a permanent premium BR. Its unnecessary. The rotation works well enough as it is. Having the HTE BR show up at random times is a part of the excitement.

Your post is one of the worst "I'm inconvenienced so you should change things to make me happy" I have seen in a long time. Shame.

No support.

9. Rekt. By greenies lol

10. One mod pipes up and they all start rolling in. *sigh*

11. Support! It's time to stand up for the pay to play players and to give them an even playing field.

12. How about no BR HTE at all. Will also solve your poor, horrible. EB problem

13. :lol:

14. I think the politically correct term is shrekkies... Looks pointedly at kezzer

15. Listen here noob and listen well. First you get a group of your friends, if you have any. Get a golden crux and regular Crux make sure you win an indi EE bonus and wait for ZTA weekend you can also do it with event on maximum items. Run about 8-10 ZTA in a row before both Crux are finish and profit about 100 trillion. Then wait till event finish and make another 6 trillion. Do this enough time and be BC. Don't forget to max xtal to. As well you can do this with your friends and help them kill ZTA fast. Making it a weekend thing. It'll only cost you around 100$-150$.

16. Trains are better than seal clans

17. :lol:

18. Hi Erik,

I think what bothers me about this is the sense of entitlement in the HTE train system. HTE trains were not part of the original concept of "by a seal and share it with your clan family". The train concept was player-born, and undermined the felicity of the clan family as players put cost-benefits ahead of clan loyalty.

BR's, from my foggy memory, came out of an attempt to even the playing field for the nonspenders who chose to remain in-clans. Spenders can also access this too, but it means they lose an hour or so of gold. That seems a fair trade, doesn't it, for the extra gold and items they get? After all, they chose to be part of the train system, knowing full well how they work.