Rest in Peace Kaosmuse

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by satanickitten, Oct 29, 2016.

1. I am here to sadly inform you all that my beloved friend Kaosmuse has passed away. I do not have all the details at this point, but hope to find out soon when I contact his brother. Years ago I joined kaw in the mists of my depression and then this amazing person entered my life... his name was Kaosmuse and who I later got to know as Kris. Luckily Kris and I got to know one another outside of the game and he truly helped pull me up when I was down. He had a huge heart and has left an impact in many people's lives, my life as well. My heart aches as I type this. I miss him already... his voice will forever be engraved into my memories.

I haven't been on here in awhile and I am unsure of if his clan or friends know. So because of that I felt this was necessary to post.

Rest in Peace Kaos
    You were loved and are loved by many

2. Damn man. That sucks :(

3. Let him/her rest in peace to a new life

4. Rest In Peace

5. Rest in peace and thanks for all the good you've done for us all. Ole

6. How unfortunate rest in peace kaos
    Luccus

7. He will be missed. 

8. This doesn't even seem real...

9. Kaosmuse will defintely be missed, rest in peace, thank you for being kind and taking care of everyone you loved.

10. RIP Kaos, we will miss you 

11. Deeply sorry for your loss. You can escape many things with kaw. BUT death is always relevent :(

12. RIP bro.. loved by all

13. Rest on peace brother Kaos. He was one of my best kaw friends. I miss him

14. Kaosmuse was a war chief in The Leagues clan and will be sorely missed. RIP my friend

15. Kaosmuse was a leagues legend. Legends never die, he will forever live on in our hearts. Rest in peace to one of the nicest people in all of Kaw. You will be missed.