The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Why is the new equip from this event slightly attack/def boss instead of balanced ... Grrrr does it look like I want atk/def boss equip :(?

2. You should also give fullmoon dew to wars...

3. Support give Dew & items to warring players. They scrafice time to war they deserve promo related items to make PvP as fair as PvE

4. PLEASE MAKE THE EQUIPMENT LOOK BETTER. I'd say thats my biggest complaint

5. Why then,when I check my dew quantities,it says I hv enough for weapon,but when upgrade items to get,I run short at arms?

6. @Naki

If you have 6k it will say you can buy the staff because the staffs base price is 6k. You haft to buy the helm @250 & everything between the start & then the 6k for the staff. You haft to build up buy paying the base price for everything.

7. In other words the staff cost 6k AND the cost of all the pieces of equip lower then it

8. Logs on at 20:00

Sees PvP blitz rewards identical to the last 12 months

Logs off at 20:03.

Edit: the very least you could do would be add dew drops to PvP hits / reward tiers.

9. Questions. Say I upgrade my relic to a leg piece, and end the event with 15k event items good for 7 chips. My leg piece automatically upgrades to level 7? Can I upgrade it further from level 7 to 10 with the next event chapter? If not, wouldn't it make more sense for me to save my dew, don't upgrade my relic, until say the second chapter, upgrade relic to leg then, and have say 14 chips, and see my leg upgrade to level 10?
    Do these chips and dews stretch across chapters? Or are they reset per chapter

10. When will Fullmoon Dew Expire? Do we have to use it by the time event ends or it can be used after event is over?

11. Unfortunately yes, you can't just hit X amount & cash out

12. PLEASE GIVE DESCRIPTIONS of War rewards and special war versions of EQ!!!

13. This event is confusing. I play on kingdomsatwar.com, not through a device, and the relic can't even be upgraded through the mage... How am I suppose to pick my equipment?

14. So unless you are top 10 the max you can enchant to is level 7! How dumb is that nice work again devs

15. Greg, please reply to all the comments asking how war will be rewarded in terms of equipment. Some do not want to waste their time chasing a myth. Also, thanks for the 2/2 NM 

16. Are seeds going to be useless after this event?

17. Ive skimmed the last few pages and haven't commented since page 2 on this thread but i too would like to say i honestly didn't think i would see a reply from ATA on this thread until after the event had ended, not saying that devs don't listen to the community because i know that you all do personally but with all facts in place it was getting embarrassing.

I also did not think i would see another response from the moderator team after Jedi's post was clearly an attemp to support the event without understanding the reality of this event like the players or "community" as a whole did right off the bat. I myself would like to be a Moderator soon but i understand that that includes Supporting ATA always, however as even they were, we are all individual players first.

I will support you Greg in the hopes of creating something new and not the same event but with different colorful designs. I will also support your feedback to us a community as a whole it showed respect and respect goes a very long ways in life.

I repeat i do hope to be modded some day and i hope this doesn't hurt my chances but i just want to give you guy's that very same respect and now cap my outlook on this thread and event.

So i will say, After time and even money spent so far this event is very fun and can still be very rewarding to pay to play and play for free players, It is a fun idea to once again involve the clan as a whole to open an eb with seeds kind of like using Aevum cirlce pieces for opening the famous Zelgarad the Accursed.

Yes costs way to much to open upper tiers which even at my size "I HAVE" had the privilege to try, that comment was mainly based at the community because i understand some will read and make rude comments about my size and doubt that I've even hit the upper tiers i have hit T1-2-3.

Again i repeat it costs way too much to open these ebs because hey if you want to go big just Seal all 5 day's out of the week and open zta on weekends all day long max xstal every eb and there you have it. Which you have some that do this so there is still a large gap without the need to make players feel that they must spend without option.

I will now say that as the community we should be happy that we can still collect scrolls and druid boxes for free and still make 3-5k based on your activity and size and the ebs you hit because its not like the development team took anything away from anyone.

Still get 2k sb from 2k rewards still get mage items and crux chests so it is not productive to produce so much hate on these threads that are used for ACTUAL and productive feedback when you don't like something that has been made or changed. One last quote to the moderator team, i like you guy's and have found you all to be very helpful in doing your jobs as Mods some i feel are more respectful and try harder than others i will not mention names because i myself wouldn't like to be singled out especially in bad fashion and im not bashing here "props to Jedi for trying" although i am a little suprised with the lack of opinionated answers/responses to some of the questions/statements in recent pages of this thread.

At last i will say Ty again Gregory from ATA for stepping forward to accept responsibility for the mistakes made here and Ty again for trying and still yet somewhat succeeding in producing fresh and exciting new and fun material for us all to enjoy. I have a gaming system but i just prefer to kaw because it is my passion for game material which is why my post is a very very long essay indeed. Also keep up the good work and keep the events going was the best idea you guy's ever could've had because it allows those who spend those who don't and those who pvp/war ONLY and those who strictly stick to ebs a chance to grow faster and reap rewards for playing.

P.s. To the moderator team i would like to see more feedback that actually has a player/individual standpoint on these situations than just a blind support, i feel that it would serve better to the Developement team and to the community, and again i am not bashing just giving constructive criticism and maybe a better way to view all aspects of this game same goes to you dear ATA pls understand and not just hear us but actually discuss with us more in the making of future events i feel it would negate most of the aggression and hostility or bad judgement I've seen in this thread and the future of events to come Ty, Ty all for listening have a good day ;)

18. Are seeds going to be added to items since a lot of people aren't using them as they r useless as the mods?

19. How many chips to fully ug the eq?

20. Oh look... Rio was right.

Is top50 PvP even gonna hit 50 this weekend?