New Tier Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by POD_-MsSouthernRebeL-_, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Re: New Epic Battle

Support

2. Re: New Epic Battle

Definitely support

3. Re: New Epic Battle

Thx guys that's 20likes and 2dislikes keep it up it might be a real EB and I promise once I'm on a PC I'll fix the set up to look like a real EB ^_^

4. Re: New Epic Battle

Ty devs. Strongly support you decision with this new eb

5. Re: New Epic Battle

Love this!! Interesting story line that will be fun to play. I hope to see this one soon. Thanks for the effort Rebel and keep up the awesome work!

6. Re: New Epic Battle

No support

7. Re: New Epic Battle

Awful. You serious with the 10% plunder boost? Or drops xtals? That would completely ruin every eb currently released. As it is you only see:
    haunt/destroyer.
    AFF/TS.
    HTE/Zta

And you wanna release an eb that drops a 10% plunder bonus EQ. And then more EQ that drops xtals. You might as well kill the game cuz the LB would reduce spending then the small non paying players no longer have a game. People wanna cry that devs cater to the LB but if they didn't you wouldn't have a game to complain about at all.

So again. No support. And save the sas you just trying to get something for nothing.

8. Re: New Epic Battle

I said give me ur SUGGESTIONS & a Yay or Nay lol

Plz if u don't like a few things leave a suggestion to have it fixed. Anyways I'm still working on it hun :*

9. Re: New Epic Battle

You see whatever is BR, zoma, goth, LotL, old man etc. Small clans do smaller eb's too.

10. Re: New Epic Battle

Fruity I'm confused lol but I was just trying to make a EB for those that have 600mcs play a tier that's like playing huat with 5mcs lol

11. Re: New Epic Battle

yaaay cant wait for this one

12. Re: New Epic Battle

That is fine but your rewards are far too OP. The power creep in this game is already too much. Your suggesting rewards that make that gap atrocious. I would suggest a new set of banners possibly like event banners with more even stats boosts but something anyone could upgrade to 4%/4% atk/def and 4%/4% spy atk spy def with enough eb drops so as not to negate war banners but still something better than another random chunk of outdated or severely OP EQ.

13. Re: New Epic Battle

How about the next story line "2nd EB"or last EB to finish off this Tier. I'll have a banner drop with what u said. Sound OK?

14. Re: New Epic Battle

Support

15. Re: New Epic Battle

Ikr ty devs

16. Re: New Epic Battle

(ATA) Charlie (ATA) Grant and the others plz check it out

17. Re: New Epic Battle

Tyvm devs but when is this coming?????

18. Re: New Epic Battle

Need more support b4 they do anything

19. Re: New Epic Battle

So tell your friends:)