scrubs at war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 word for you guys. Pathetic.

2. Wow you won. Not like they had one guy playing like 10 accounts want a prize? A medal?

3. I'd like it if you just quit forums.

4. You won a war against 5 people GG are you proud? Did your mom finally accept you:)

5. Amazing strip ️ o wait they did y win

6. Their whole roster was active lmfao. You can't make 600m off steals unless everyone xtaled and was stealing. They wasted 3-4 xtals at start so rip to them.

7. The point of the thread isn't that we won. It's that they tried to strip us and failed. It was actually me they tried to strip. Or should I say tried to "market hire"

8. ^Actually it's easy if they all stealing from a hybrid then xtalling and stealing again from the hybrid with 6T out.

9. My banking skills too good

10. Yeah hammer. Ya really did good here. You beat 5 people in a FFA clan.

11. Cause let's be honest most of the work was ren

12. Lmao. Hammer, no one even likes you. Scrubs are like the best ffa war clan lel

13. You take the most screen shots :roll:

14. Scrubs at war so op we get threads dedicated to us. i'd like to point out scrubs have more wins this event as a ffa clan than his hybrid clan does lel. Jokes aside, good job baljeet you bested us this time. 1-1 now, hope there's a rematch to come

15. WOOOOOOOOO SCRUBS FTW

16. Oh Damn....

17. We are 3-1

18. Congrats on proving my statement, you have 3 wins this event we have 5. Like I said, we have more wins this event

19. I see you have been infected by: "Bragging on the Forums".

I'm sorry to hear you have been effected by: "Bragging on the Forums".

There is a cure for your ailment however, which is: "Never Speak in Public again."

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.