The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest Rebalancing Patch

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Gregory, Oct 26, 2016.

1. ^ I believe that hte is most run eb, so they should give it double drops too, maybe add the extra bar as well. Not.

2. I would like to know when my clan is being compensated? The old man ebs are cheaper but we spent 20seeds 25seeds and 30seeds. A lot of us have sent feedback but nothing ever comes of it. Does that mean we don't spend enough to have your attention or is it because we don't come in here to whine. I hate posting in here?

3. You should have already been given your Seeds of Samhain back, however it seems many players either didn't receive or notice the notification. We are looking into this. If you indeed have not received any seeds back, send a message to support.

4. Gregory how about the fact that people who war don't get jack **** this event?

5. Please clarify how in fact the compensation will be returned... If a player spends 20 seeds to unlock the EB, would they be returned the other 17 seeds over the new cost of the 3?? From the compensation I have been given, It appears that I was only returned a small fraction of the seeds that I would not have spent had the ratios been as you now perceive to be appropriate.... I think your algorithm is wrong.......

6. Lvl 3 not dropping daggers lvl 4 and 5 are

7. ^ surprise surprise

8. Der new EB was released so t4 and t5 would drop daggers now not t3 as t3 was t2 until today

9. Still waiting for compensation and support just keeps giving me the run around. Nothing has changed in the 6 years I've been playing.

10. Um where did the 5th eb in the Old man series just appear from? And when were you planning to say something about it there dev people?

11. This event is so spooky and halloween like

12. That's been out for days. There is a dev post about it.

13. The patch caused plunder to decrease! What is going on?!

14. Just ATA being absolutely useless as usual.

15. Have yet to see any claws drop from ebs under fiendish. Smh devs bait and switch? How original :-\