Goodbye Kaw thanks for the good years

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ReJoLSA, Apr 9, 2016.

1. You hit me a bunch of times lol cya and GL in life️

2. Just had to bumb this **** once more b4 I delete app off this device

3. Wait. So pars, are you going to hate on me if I said I made a retirement thread ages ago yet here I am reading your mindless posts that sounds like a deranged child?

None of us care if you "pay good money" or about your 300k wins? All you have done is bought packs, crystals and nobility so you can sweat out hitting epic battles 24/7 like someone with no life does 

I'm 31m cs in stats yet have played this game for 6 years minus the 1 year i was gone for and probably know a damn sight more than your EB fairy account 

4. Lol.....your account is baaaaaad.....

U should take pride in the fact a huge superstar account like me has replied to u.....its a bit like a dev replying to me....u want me to lend u a seal mate your account clearly needs it lol

#loser accounts with a few year badges make me laugh

U can thank me for funding this game u enjoy anytime .... get on your knees gobble gobble gobble

5. Interesting, sir. Can you tell us more, what were your daily routine when you were in the military? Where were you assigned? Perhaps op might have second thoughts.

6. Can someone screenshot all of Parsfans comments and make a thread so everyone can admire his stupidity and inability to argue logically

7. Thanks for the shout out delta.....i appreciate all the fans out there and am pleased to hear your looking to dedicate a thread to me.......peace and love
    Dont let others tell u your account is a joke considering your 6 year badge as we cant all be superstars .
    Peace and love

P

8. Your account is good ? Might wanna check those stats again 

9. Arguing with pars is like arguing with a broken record that ate paint chips. It's pointless.

10. 4 year badge for them stats? Get outta here lmao

11. Meh, it's 6 years actually, unlike epic fairies I had no interest in growing, so spent most of my time farming and warring, all funds I made went into that

12. Bad? I'm bad because you spend money on this game and I don't? I'd say that's more an intelligence issue than a gaming issue 

And superstar? I've never even heard of you but hey, superstar epic fairies like yourself are sooo impressive it makes me so proud glad to know KaW has a good supply of people with no lives to fund it 

13. Not an inteligence issue its a disposible income issue....i have to much

14. The hell is going on here.

15. The comment wasn't directed at you and your worthless 6 year account, it was directed at that idiot pars

16. Maybe you should be more specific then and I'm proud of my worthless account thank you 

17. Pretty sad that your brain can only think so far as to spend it on KaW than something constructive in life

18. I totally agree support
    10th Mountain is where it's at
    Good luck brother stay safe

19. It's not that expensive to regularly buy xtals/nobs when you're working...

Idk why people think spending a lot on a game = I'm rich and I drive a lambo