Scroll-Bar for Ally List

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DeFi-Khal_Disloyalty, Oct 27, 2016.

1. I'm not going to waste your time or mine, but iPhone contacts list has a sidebar that skips around faster.

With people having 100's of allies, why don't the devs implement one similar to what Apple does and have a sidebar that skips around faster. (Stupid forums still doesn't accept the amperand) Let's say little shortcuts that go down the list every [arbitrary number here, let's say 50] instead of having to swipe for a full goddamn minute to reach the allies at the bottom of your list.

2. No support??Doesn't take long at all, just a few swipes even if have 100+ allies

3. Says the individual who doesn't need to swipe a single time to see all their allies.

4. Support! That noob troy doesn't know the struggles

5. Real useful.

Anyway.

Support

6. I only have 2 phone numbers in my phone and that's mums and the ATA's

But same thing would help in the market place and in your profile

7. But..but devs are too busy thinking of the name for next event

8. That and a daily crystal timer would rock.

Now stop farming me, I supported your thread 

9. Support finding the 100b allies on my list is a pain. And if ur checking multiple each time u switch off phw u have to reroll

10. It seems like this would be easy to implement, and scrolling is a pain in the ass.

11. Support, I bought a 4T allie in error via leaving app open - BUY MY ALLIE!!

12. But wait until pvp is over please ;)