The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest Rebalancing Patch

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Gregory, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Since you blocked me.
    **complains about getting a 200mcs dagger without upgrades** lol.

T3 is x2 harder than t2 t4 is 2x harder than t3, which is already 2x harder than t2. T2 is the equivalent of lotl/goth.

I think they should get some other reward other than what the average user gets, such as, "You guessed it"(ATA) premium equip.
    You called me in essence an immature child. Atleast im smart enough to not compulsively spend money.

^ Thats not a personal attack

Bye.

2. But the boxes pay off even without the dagger

3. 6 clans have beaten the 3rd level and all took 10+ hours whats the point of lvl 4 eb when lvl 3 is already almost impossible please reconsider making level 3 easier so its still challenging but not practicality impossible.

4. ^ so no one whines about eb being too easy for a year.

6. Its probably just me, but I think it would make more sense if

Lvl 1 was haunt series strength(like it currently is)
    Lvl 2 was up to aff or a little harder
    Lvl 3 was little stronger than goth (what lvl 2 currently is)
    Lvl 4 was double lvl 3 or harder

That way smaller people could actually hit a lvl 2 and not get stuck with crappy pay and 10 minute lvl 1 old man ebs. You would also sell more lvl 2 ebs which are quite a bit more than the lvl 1

7. Thank you for the changes Grant! Good to know you are listening to the community for the most part and nice change up on events! It is great to have change every now and then! :D

8. Well obviously. How many big spending clans does ata even left to suckle from? Of course they're going to be more willing to cater to people spending on this graveyard of a game.

9. I agree. If they are raising drops, surely those of us that already finished level 3 should be compensated? We were given very poor event items considering how hard that eb was, and if you're raising the drops it's not fair everyone but the first few to finish gets more. Come on devs!

10. This is Halloween themed, hence the name Samhain involved.

11. Pure effort guys, pure effort

12. So by 33% nerf do you mean it is 33% easier to hit or the overall hit points is 33% lower? 

13. All of the above

14. I second this comment, I wasn't going to even open and when I did was horrified by yet another useless equipment and now you're giving em out for free?

15. The Devs listen to the smaller issues like EB's being too strong and promise to be reading feedback and answering questions about that, but yet they still ignore the huge issues commented on such as that they are ruining their own game and an entire community by only adhering to the big spenders needs. Any comments on that devs? Grant, Gregory, Charlie? Any of you?

16. Cuz they want that green, plain and simple

17. O interesting. Still wanna see if the pre-nerfed Lv4 old man can be done with 100 lbs 

18. Ok after running lvl 2 of TOMOTF, here are my suggestions, or .02 cents, I think its such a huge jump from lvl 1 to lvl 2, it would be better if lvl 2 was more in line of difficulty for clans running ebs like AFF & TS rotations for events, lvl 3 geared to clans running lotl/goth rotations, and therefore lvl 4 being a bit harder so those clans that are strongest, say top 10 clan lb could run and complete! Of course drops being associated with difficulty of eb still! So anyways, I don't mind running lvl 2 for our clan but I think some clans are getting bad deal not being able to run lvl 2 at all or fast enough to benefit, and even the top clans don't won't to run the lvl 4 of this series so really not benefitting from it even being there! Ok ty and have a awesome day! I have thought on paying part as well, but at this point I'll just say ty devs for reducing the cost to open these ebs!

19. Ive been viewing the comments and etcs here i agree with most i belive since t1 is only one most clans can run i think it should drop 2x more item or maybe they could make it a weeked ad on where they add one more bar to all ebs and drop rates are 3x ish or 2.3x ish idk just some ideas to help all clans and smalls out ty