DEVS GONE NUTS!!!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XXXTHGXXX_RAPID-FIRE_XXXTHGXXX, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Well you've done it again devs, great job at messing things up yet again,

(A) you introduce builds on new lands from lvl10 -lvl20 when half or three quarters of kaw players hadn't even got to bc on lvl10. Would love to see how many quit after that! (I know of quite a few)

(B) you introduce new tier ebs that the strongest clan on kaw could not finish lvl3 tier, I surely hope they got compensated for that,

(C) You introduce far too many events , think of the smaller clans who are trying to do unlocks and can't t do them because of your stupid events, give them time to catch up and grow so everyone is on a level playing field, that way we could have far better wars against each other etc after all it is called Kingdoms At War

Stop being greedy and lining your pockets and think of the people that play the game and their requirements instead of yours

2. This event is 100x better than the past 20 events combined at this point ;) #progress

3. Less than 5% of kingdoms were bc lvl 10

4. Amen.

5.  fully support you brother

6. Events are awesome. You don't have to participate if you don't want to. The silver bars are very welcome.

7. ?I participate in all the events and yes bars are great, this is a WAR game not eb fairy game where eb doesn't hit back, Yes ok the introduced pvp weekends, what about match ups with clans v clans, where you can strip full xtall, and no holes barred, like a osw weekend.

8. If it was a match up it would cease to be an off system war, because you're using a system put into place. That's why they call them off system wars, because they're off system, they'll stop being off system if you use the system to war, it's the whole reasoning behind the acronym for off system war.

9. MIKE I look at your banner, 5 continental banner ????obviously you love these events, Take a look at my banner and also Sarkhan has it too, He will fill you in, you obviously wasn't in veritas when I was there? my point is that devs have introduced new builds and ebs far in advance compared to the growth of each individual and clans

10. BOBA your a 5yr kaw player, nice stats?I remember when I.S.S. were a good war/farmers back in the day, knew a lot of guys from there, you come back from retirement or what???

11. OP- in regards to your point B. The new eb has 4 levels: TOMotF (lvl 1), Fiendish (lvl 2), Murderous (lvl 3), and Diabolical (lvl 4).

Sucker Punch did TOMotF in 4 min, Fiendish in 2:03, Murderous in 8:40, and it was Diabolical (lvl 4) that was not completed in 12 hrs.
    Yes, if you asked anyone, they did get compensated.

12. Shouldn't have been compensated for being too weak to complete the epic battle. Everyone was warned it was difficult.

13. And another sheep that knows nothing...
    It was impossible, not simply difficult. They had full activity, 580+ xtals from strictly LB accounts and they only got to 74% on Main Bar. They even cycled in alts and made them xtal, no help.
    So educate yourself and stop spreading ignorant/misinformed ideas

14. Support, just cause you're Rapid.

15. Support!!!!!!

16. Devs screwed the pooch on that one (no pun intended).

Seriously if Sucker Punch couldn't finish it in 12 hours that's ridiculous! I get & support "Diabolical" being outrageously hard & all but damn really!?

I've been to Sucker Punch once or twice (Before they got this big) & learned 3 things.

1.They competitively stay in the top 1-2 area for a reason.
    2.They recruit the elite & strongest.
    3.They are not afraid to spend $$$ to secure there elite rank. Who dosent remember the 48 hour BC? (Might have been more or less I just remember the massive WC Spam).

They couldn't finish it? Jesus its the Sparagga battle all over with the devs actually thinking it was "Possible".

Disclaimer: I am neither Talking up Sucker Punch or Speaking negatively towards them. All remarks made are made with due respect from a neutral area based around what I've personally witnessed.

17. What drugs are you on? No benefit to warring, probably no benefit to doing PVP. Let's see, you only get 1 equipment that's DEF heavy which i'm not complaining about but I would prefer a more fair series where you could choose the type of equip def/bal/atk

18. Gotta agree with Slay here, this promo flat out blows. I'm after that staff solely for the "You Shall Not Pass!!!" Jokes that come with it.