The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 24, 2016.

1. I'll express my opinion if I please. Majority of frequent posters on the thread have been saying the same thing.

There wouldn't be so many of the same comments if devs tested what they release before they release it. Or if they bothered to respond to what was written here.

I'll post for as long as I see fit. Whether it be one post or one hundred. Devs have screwed up big time and I'll let them know it.

2. It is pathetic. Sucker Punch is struggling with this epic. Sucker punch.
    Let's just reiterate the fact that this clan is the clan that kills the largest Ebs fastest and they are within the last hour.
    If the rewards are not insane for completing it the devs are retards. I like the game but not the devs. They have no idea how to expand a game, only how to expand their pocket for now.
    It'll only work for so long. I spend because I have friends here. But each day more and more leave. Eventually my only reason for spending will be gone.
    Listen to your players devs.
    This T4 eb will only be run once this event unless the rewards are astonishing.
    Anyway, I assume you'll read this and not respond like normal. Thanks ATA

3. I thought they at least tossed us a few free seeds... Nope! Plus the fact that the boxes cost another 25 nobs to open... Just. Wow. Not much to say that can be printed in a "9 " game... Guess I'm done here, really. One word does spring to mind: Sucks.

4. :lol:

5. Oh and guess what - the old man ebs don't actually drop the diamond things for upgrading the equipment per the event announcement. "It's a typo that's being changed now" . That's a big proofreading error ATA.

6. Hte/zta is way more worthwhile than that eb. It literally has no real advantage. It's a pain to run, costs more money than hte, and the drop rate is not good for the effort put in. It has no extra drops than hte. It's not worthwhile.

7. They contacted sp members apologizing and said there will be reimbursement as well as work done on the T4 eb to make it doable. They see our comments, just not responding

8. I want a refund for my nobs spent Nd xrstls used

9. That's good. I hope they will reimburse for nobs and all xtals spent. Maybe even some event items for time lost.

10. So SP lost at 70% or more eb left. This is the largest clan who had most max xtal and ran Alts through the clan to max xtal. For builds with 300 mil attack a 50% fail rate.
    I know devs are going to compensate. But maybe test your epic battles before you release them? It was foolish of devs per the norm.

11. is the new eb gonna give clan bonus %?

12. So I paid 10$ to run new eb and another 2.50$ to open box and all I got was 1 seal and gold I could have gotten off of reg haunt.

I not spent on this game in over a year and for 12.50$ I could have got 3 seals , dev you owe me 2 more seals and take this crap eb and shove it where the sun don't shine.

13. I just want to say this entire release / reading the thead / watching SP slowly run out of time today has been one of the funniest things I've seen on this game in recent memory. Top clan cobbles together $40 to run, and can't complete with over half the main bar left?!

I'm sure the devs will make the participants whole, but this is pure comedic genius. You just can't make this up. Thank you devs.

14. Im not even mad about the new EB. Where is the story? They are entertaining to read.

15. Could you put the lv 7 eq in the preview window since that's the best all but top 100 have a shot at?

16. KaW artist team dope asf.

18. Hey KaWmunity, there is a lot of anger, confusion, and frustration about this new event. I personally accept any and all blame for the multitude of mistakes made; I wanted to try something different this event.

It was very ambitious of me to make an event with so many new features, I was scrambling to get everything done in time. I tunnel-visioned and lost sight of certain parts of the balance, such as the nobility cost compared to other premium Epic Battles. Perhaps most important of all, i'm new, and maybe should have designed a more conservative event first.

I hope that some of your concerns have been alleviated by the patch, but I know not everyone will be happy. Please continue to discuss changes you want for future events, I read the forums as often as I can. I love KaW, and want to see its community happy and thriving.

A special thank you to the many KaWers who provided the feedback the patch is based upon.

19. You made event? ._. #Dopeasf