The Future of KaW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by The_son_of_Persephone, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Hello many of you may know me many of you may not. Besides that we are all facing a problem, KaW in a way is dying and letting us down. As I search the forums I have found that instead of actually discussing what needs to be done we complain to mods/devs. Now do as you please but it doesn't seek to be working. From what I see they are trying new things and trying to keep big spenders happy as well... Now in my opinion what needs to happen is there needs to be a little space between each event, but also we need variety. Maybe if we took out the war events and made them seperate, alternating between war and pve would allow us to have a break from chasing top in war event to hit eb's and relax. On top of that we need new types of eb events, this one was creative but in a way killed warring. Now to fix warring I believe the winners deserve a sizeable ammount of gold for their stats. That would make more incentive to warring in general. Also PVP should be more profitable than most eb's this is a war game after all. But what are your suggestions? I'd love to hear from everyone.

2. I forsee a new pay to Post feature.

20 knobs to post a thread.
    10 knobs to reply to thread.

3. 10 knobs spent well reposting this

4. Hey maybe forums wouldn't be as bad as they have gotten

5. Your name is on Fleek Bae Me love u long time

20 knobs spent total-soro worth it

6. @Op People are tired of suggesting ideas and trying resolving problems. The effort is no longer worth it, especially when most of the complaints fall on deaf ears. Have you seen the forums lately?

7. Have thou not seen with thine own eye? Have thou not heard wisdom from the mountaintops of Judua the cries of Aries? Thine own retched brethren decieve thee for mere knobs. I do sir come with report on hand from Aries, Her people Will shell out no more knobs on this day or Any to come until Her majesties Will be done. I would prepare for war good sir. I deed you farewell.

8. Ashton I have. We need new more active mods. A new community manager. And Devs to actually listen then maybe something would get done. I just fear this won't happen till it's too late. But the devs are somewhat trying

9. They need to implement DAILY events. Bring back PVP by adding an additional ###% to plunder generated from other kingdoms. 2 weeks is long to see a reward. Lots of people need to win every day.

10. Seems a very valid post.
    Agree with most to a degree, but with 1 thing standing out.
    Having larger payouts to ppl warring, that does seem reasonable. That will bring out all types of builds we all love in war, yes - non towered.
    So that will have a negative effect to wars and warriors warring imo.

11. I would like to see separate events as suggested, with a break between each one, or events rotated in an order that works.
    Week 1. 5 day WAR event, 2 days off
    Week 2. 5 day EB event, 2 days off
    Week 3. 5 day PvP event, 2 days off

12. Mid week pvp...not everyone has a Monday to Friday job! Weekends more interested in family..

13. This is one of those ideas that should be seen but will likely be buried in hate, and negativity.

14. The truth is : this game will only alive when big spenders feel happy !

Enjoy your free to play, not free to win

15. Sad but probably true. Eventually big soenders will only be here and they will quit because they miss all the free to play friends. Sadly seen this happen before...

16. Kingdoms at ebs

17. Ew no. For the past few events, I've done wars to get items. I'd rather not be forced to do ebs to get the sb.

18. Someone has to have something to add :)