Where did you find out about KaW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jackson, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Lol

2. I feel ya :(

3. Pimd? Lost all respek for you bro :(

4. #jackson4mod :p

5. I was a PaW player first, found out about in there when players started to talk about it.

6. Lol Jackson that's ok, and I will say it definitely was not then how it is now for sure from what I hear.

7. Sitting on a toilet in a badroom looking for some funny games in the app store :mrgreen:

8. I was bored, finding a good game on appstore , then found it

9. Pls no

10. I found it top 50 on App Store under strategy games 2 or 3 years ago. Tbh I'm trying to look for another game similar to this but nothing so far.

11. Lol fc was the second game to close down on me. With my luck on phone games, I'm surprised this ones still going 

12. I saw a sign about how to train your Ahdragos in the worst bathroom in Scotland.

13. Another awful thread created by Jackson,

How amusing.

14. Same.

15. found out from a friend, he quit like 2 weeks later, back in 2010

16. I was 15 and I was beating my meat while searching on the play store for a new game to play. Had a barbecue that day too, so I had to make sure the meat was tender. That's how I found kaw

17. My sister introduced me to Kaw. She also shared her Kaw notebook with me. She had written down each eb, what action was needed for each phase, what items were used, and what equipment each eb dropped.

18. I googled overpriced, low effort, low quality, pvp mmo's & kaw was the 1st to appear lol