Seattle Seahawks vs Arizona Cards Tie

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Erick, Oct 25, 2016.

1. This game was the most thrilling Game thus far this year without a doubt. A very defensive oriented game which saw the best defense hold cardinals to only 3 points after 45 minutes of offensive play the question has to be asked. Is the 2016 Seattle defense the best one of the past decade? Even better than the 2013 defense that won them a Super Bowl.

Just play after play after play they never quit even in overtime they held a pretty good cardinals offense to only a field goal when Seattle'S offense was not able to even have 150 offensive yards after 4 quarters.

2. American "football" should get rid of the kicking..

Here's my argument..

A typical player (offence or D) in a team plays 90% of the snaps in the game, putting on average of say 20 minutes of action.. that's 20 minutes of major physical Athleticism.. (look at Sherman at the end of the game.. he was wiped covering Fitz)

A kicker comes in just 3-4 times on average in a game and does one kick lasting about 6 seconds each time..

Why does a sport need a player that comes on for like 30 seconds in a game to have a big impact?..

Imagine if Soccer has a "Quarterback" that comes on for 3-4 times in a soccer game and allowed to throw the soccer ball into the net like a penalty kick.. would that makes sense?..

/end rant.. k tnx bai

3. Lol so you're suggesting to take the foot out of football?

4. I like the aspect of kicking just adds another layer to the game, however it can be very frustrating in this situation did any of you see the reaction from the coaches to the missed field goals.
    Pete Carroll - " I love him he's out guy"
    Bruce Arians - "You get paid to make those"

5. Chargers vs falcons was far more entertaining.... sorry but sea ari was solid defenses against very poor offensive execution which gets tiring to see