The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Just curious how many who are freaking out have actually completed ebs and realized you don't actually have to pay to play if you don't want to. Regular ebs still drop all the parts to get the equipment and upgrade it. But let's all have a freak out session and claim the game is dead before actually reading or realizing it's the same old event just with an optional pay to play portion for those who wish to pay to play..

2. Why overreach, spreading yourselves thin on making other games, that are failing now, when you could focus on fewer games with better content, better updates, better events.
    Now your other games are failing because you got greedy.

So what do you do? You get greedier on the game that's had a pretty loyal fan base.
    You did not listen to any suggestions made by the community.
    Lmao don't spend a penny on this event people, it's garbage.

Just to add one more thing, that equipment aesthetics sucks too, like really people tried hard to grab a matching set last event...
    You didn't even let them have that for a month at least, sad TBH.

You really want to kill the game don't cha

3. bugs all over the place devs
    allies are empty and it looks like I may have lost xstals

4. Um. No. there are eq that only drop from the premium ebs and there is no way to hit level 10 enchant without doing premium ebs. (Only top ten can do it)

5. It's nice to see you've finally made some changes. But was it necessary for you to make it so we have to pay if we want to participate in one aspect of the event?

Is HTE and ZTA not enough for you guys? I understand you're a business and you need to make a profit. But having an aspect of an event where you can only participate if you choose to pay, seems way too unfair.

No update or change comes without a catch it seems.

6. mine is many alts with no xstals,no allies and no way of buying or selling bronze or silver bars lol

7. The only upside to this event is the fact you used the name of the pagan holiday Samhain. (Halloween)

8. Welp, at least they didnt charge us to read it.

9. So 100 nobs for less than 1t total gold for the clan or 59 nobs for hte that makes 5-10t total gold for the clan, hmmmm well thought out again devs!

10. Clear your browser cache and reload

11. WARNING

Just a heads up for folks, the difficulty scaling on the tiers of the new eb is pretty huge. Level 2 has a main bar comparable to LOTL. There's likely gonna be some very unhappy clans who pay to open level 2 and find that they're not nearly big enough to complete it.

12. Been over an hour and sucker punch hasn't finished it yet? 2nd strongest clan atm. Did goth in a few minutes when it was released.

And that is just the 2nd tier.
    Neat.

Devs are idiots.

13. I just got a Elrengoth's Coffer from TT BR. Thought I had scored, till I saw it's 25 nobs to open. Screw that, and you money grubbing Devs!

14. I got 12 seeds, a value of 60 nobs. I'm okay with it

15. My only complaint is the lack of war rewards, a few seals and the plunder bonus is nice, but in the past equipment was a huge enticement..maybe bark chips or seeds from war? Or even some of the nob keys for top spots.

16. Us, lol.

17. Where is the Mage?

18. You have to have 25 nobs to open coffer? Gay

19. Was there an event mods even disliked? Fishy.