Where did you find out about KaW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jackson, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Saw kaw in top games in App Store and decided to give it a try back in 2009. Farmed quests for about a week then I quit. Picked it back up few years later and been here ever since.

2. I played KaW when it opened. Hated it. Moved to GaW and then they gave us the boot so I am here.

3. Your mom told me about kaw while I was giving her the destroyer, coincidentally name of the first eb I hit too

4. Got it to get rewards in doodle buddy :) had it ever since

5. Moved to the desert and decided that I was going to require a game that would keep me busy... That was 4 years ago.

6. Was with a friend and he played this game all the time, I expressed my disinterest in the game and made fun of his "obsession" since he got on at least once per hour. Then one day he pulled me in and made an account for me and forced me to play. I was hooked immediately. About a year in, he quit KaW, and now it's just me and myself when I want to talk about kaw irl :))

7. My bro. He learned about it when it first came out and told me about it. 7 years later and I'm still around...

8. I came from Pimd 5 years ago. Then all we did was war there then got boring and my friend brought me here and dropped pimd then been here since :)

9. Found it in the App Store and gave it a go almost quit until I found out you could join a clan and hit ebs.

10. My uncle told me about it.

11. Yo momma

12. My sister isn't gamer, but she showed KaW to me on June 2012, and then I seems to be like it and I'm still playing this app.

13. I was wandering in rhe dense forest of google play until I found a young beautiful princess ( a blonde one) n I fall in love. At that time I was trapped in this world.

14. I found out about KaW while playing in the S8 game kingdoms live, years back, guessing some will know about about the series of games as well.

15. A friend told me

16. i had an app that showed all the new apps released that day and saw kaw

17. My other half :)

Not a day goes by he dont regret that one :D

18. A friend told me about it. Over 6 years ago lol. Monkey on my back every since. 

19. Friend. Then I checked AppStore it was #1 with 500,000 users at that time