Weekend HTE & RoTWB Promo

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Youve only hit 15k once

2. Re: Weekend HTE

???

3. Re: Weekend HTE

Gonna build a wall and make sprits from the nether plain pay for it

4. Now.!! Dear wise devs, bring back extra bar, lift xtall limit, and happy kawing 

5. Btw lmfao!!.. Takes a day or 2 for 15k {Ø~Ø}

6. Support for extra bar on hte, goes way to fast for bigger players

7. Lol once someone can't read

8. Once lol stop being lazy don't just assume you know what you're talking about when only skimming my profile bruh

9. Re: Weekend HTE

Three times not once. ^

10. Lifting xtal limit is a big no no. Extra bar yes

11. Re: Weekend HTE

Does seals of the damned drop from these ebs still? What about bringing back that extra bar on haunting the escape? Any answer would be great

12. Re: Weekend HTE

That was the most polite post I've ever seen chubs make.

13. Our clan has run back to back hte through promo. We are generally moving away from this as we get bigger. The reason is that htes last ten minutes with the damage we do now. I think devs need to realize that with the damage increase from new lands that hte is becoming less desirable for non hte clan to run.

Please make extra bar on hte permanent. In our clan it would actually mean we run hte full time vs trying to move away from htes. As of now I really only drop seals when I crux.

I doubt you would see a drop in htes if it become permanent. Please consider the request that many are already asking for.

14. do more war events plus i don't care bout this promo thing cos i'm not spending spree person.

15. Re: Weekend HTE

Add an extra bar. Gawd.

16. Devs are way to greedy to bring extra bar back. That would cut at least 30% their profits...

17. Re: Weekend HTE

Thanks for the HTE promo 