Thoughts on the Third Presidential Debate? (or candidates)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Azulean, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Those two are like chosing between pestilence and cancer ?

2. If he was a "tax cheat" like you claim, why is the IRS not coming after him?

3. Yeah why isn't he under audit?

Oh wait.

4. Some people, simply like to be on the winning team, so they trust and put their faith in what the liberal media says and fits the narrative.

Simply put, vote for Hillary if you want Nuclear war with Russia .

If you want to live to see your kids, grandkids, and start to repair this country, keep safe borders, and not turn into a globalist take-over regime, from a lady who gets her entire wardrobe from Mao, then vote for trump.
    Trust me, he will win.
    This is a repeat of the 1980, Jimmy Carter , Ronald Reagan election, where carter had a huge favorite to win, mostly due to liberal media modifying poll numbers to manipulate voters from coming out to vote.
    Fact is, trump is far far ahead, and they will not tell you this.
    Reagan won by a massive landslide, and carter have his succession before california was even tallied.
    Liberal media sucks. Do not watch it and do not trust the crooked Hillary money infused polls.
    Don't have to be an engineer to look at the poling samples and see how they're highly manipulated .

5. no. you have to have been trained as a political scientist to look at the polls and see if they have been conducted properly.

if only someone here was a political science major and understood that.

if only.

oh wait. i was. how convenient.

trump knows he is behind in the polls. he knows that the polls are accurate. he knows they aren't rigged. he has a pollster at the top of his campaign, and trust me, she knows. she openly admits he is 4-6 points behind in the polls atm, because he is.

and btw, that is the second time you decided to bring up russian threat as an argument that we should vote for trump. the united states is not afraid of russia. the american people are not going to back down in the face of russian aggression. the very idea that any american would suggest that we should base our decision on what putin wants "or else"; is lunacy. russia does not choose our leaders. putin is going to regret his attempts to undermine the worlds most powerful democracy.

6. I'll tag this and come back in 2 weeks, then we can discuss your political science degree

7. never said i had a degree.

and i never said trump was guaranteed to lose.

i just stated a fact. he is behind in the polls at the moment. polls aren't going to be what decides the election. voter turn out will.

all that matters at this point is whether the american people can stomach voting for a tainted career politician over a demagogue.

8. I'm pretty sure trump isn't behind in the polls like you think if you look at how the polls are taken you will see that let's just say 900 people where voting for Hillary according to so and so then they ask how 100 people if they are voting for trump that is not a correct sample size nor is it going to be a good poll for data