Thoughts on the Third Presidential Debate? (or candidates)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Azulean, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Yes, yes, I know there are those of you out there who care not for politics. There are also those of you who do not live in America, or care about America.

Now, now, I understand that many of you have not watched it, or are in the process of watching.

But for those of you who have here are some memorable quotes to think about~

”We have some bad hombres here and we're going to get them out.”

Following an explanation of his immigration policies, with emphasis on the U.S.-Mexico border, Trump used the Spanish word for “men” to describe people he would have deported.

“Vladimir Putin would rather have a puppet as president of the United States.”

Clinton provided her theory as to why Russia could be behind the hacking of emails later released by WikiLeaks, implying that Putin wants Trump in power.

“No puppet, no puppet… You're the puppet.”

Trump’s response to Clinton.
    "I never met Putin. This is not my best friend." :roll:

The GOP candidate continued to distance himself from the Russian president. :lol:

Seriously, I hope these two candidates realized they have become a meme on the internet. Even besides that, I hope the American people or those who care about politics know what's in store for the next 4 years.

I honestly believe they're the epitome of what not to do to win a debate. Personal attacks, strawmanning arguments, etc.

The two candidates aren't even that far apart from each other. Most of their policies seem to line with each other, even if Clinton wants to distance herself away from Trump.

So, my question now to you is, how do you feel about Clinton/Trump, and what do you see as the driving factor behind their support.
    If you don't feel like talking about that, you can always discuss how they both act like brickheads :lol:

2. So looks like Hillary won?

3. Winter is coming

4. Are you high?

5. i was impressed that trump kept his head for the first 30 minutes. he lost it after that, but i didn't think he could go that long without being a parody of himself.

seriously though, it was odd that he totally ducked the question on social security. never saw a presidential candidate not prepared to discuss the largest non-military federal program.

6. The entire debate had me asking myself "how in the heck did we end up with these two <insert favorite word here>?"

7. Yeah, if I was being accused of using illegal immigrants to build my tower I would probably turn back into the rage monster I was for the first two debates.

I really don't understand why Clinton needed to act like she won and attack him about that "wall" that's pretty much old news by now.

Not saying that either of them is in the right here, but they do both have some problems going on.

8. I feel the same way on this one as I did about the last two. Looked like two preschoolers fighting over toys.

Edit: If you are going to be doing more threads like this I suggest don't show your biased opinion until the end of thread.

9. Putin was not a target until he made a stand against the new world order,

You can't decide who you want to vote for based on what they say during the campaign, history shows us these are lies

Trump and Hillary are cousins and they are related to the same blood line as all presidents

If we really had the chance to actually vote, how could that possibly be coincidence, the odds must be astronomical

Trump is not an attorney but he does work close with them

Hillary is a b.a.r attorney, and the "b" in bar stands for British, which means Hillary has an allegiance and oath to a foreign association just like basically every president since Lincoln

Hillary already has legislation set up to cram down our throats within the first 100 days as president, stuff she has not prepared but is prepared for her by her puppet master and special interest corporations

The parties give the nomination, the electoral college does the voting, the people have no say about how their money is spent, the statutes enacted, or repealed

The arrogance of these people to think we should care about something we have absolutely no say in one way or another is obsurd

10. The driving factor behind their support is money.

11. What's yellower than trumps hair? Hilary's teeth!

Hahahahaha I'm so funny. (Please laugh at my **** jokes)

12. I feel like this is a joke at our expense.

But its funny to watch :)

13. I can't wait for president Trump.
    Hillary is OLD politics. The type of old politics that gets people killed , makes money disappear, covers up scandals and creates a lot of new ones.
    If she won, she'd be the first president ever elected that is not only a woman, but a severely corrupt politician.
    We don't need politics that can be bought. That's what's caused America to go so far down hill.
    No politician's stance should ever be influenced by money or favors. It's called a bribery, and it's a felony. Here we are with 19 days to go, deciding to either vote for a new politician , who's independently very wealthy, but has our country's best interests in mind, or, a very crooked pay for play politician, who's used every single dirty trick in the book to try and get ahead.
    The third debate only showed me who was well rehearsed and that Hillary avoided every question that came up regarding her ongoing scandals.
    We need a president who cares , who truly has the best intentions for the U.S. One which can make a difference in a country that's gone so far down hill. One that can bring our manufacturing sector back, rebuild our roads and infrastructure , and last but not least, KEEP US OUT OF A NUCLEAR WAR.

I'm glad Donald Trump, a rich real estate developer, reality TV star, and well known icon, with little political experience , is running for office. Maybe if he wins, he can expose all of Washington's dirty secrets and put our country back on the right track again. We no longer need big politics. We need to focus on ourselves, pulling foreign aid, and stop fighting with massive nuclear powers like Russia and China.
    We are the only planet in the entire universe so far, that's proven to have intelligent life, and we have one dangerous lady who's so stubborn to just get along with Putin over killing known terrorists she's threatening to kill all of us over things we can simply fix and move on.

Hillary, is such a very dangerous, stubborn politician , and Putin already said, if Hillary wins, it's nuclear war between America and Russia.
    I'll gladly go fight a conventional war against someone, in regular combat, but when she wants to start an air war with Syria, to control a country we have no business being even poking, and threatens to kill all of us, all your friends, your family, your children. It's time to do whatever we can to keep her from making that a reality.
    Russia doesn't have to be our best friend, just merely get along with them and keep us all from killing each other.
    Also, her ideas on late term abortion .
    She believes that you can pluck a baby, just 2-3 days in the mother's 9th month, from the mother's womb, kill it and the baby has no rights. My god, just think about that, seriously.
    We aren't talking about a dog, or a cat. We are talking about a tiny, innocent baby, killing it right before its born. It's something I simply cannot fathom. Taking innocent life, just days before a baby is born is just intolerable.
    At the 1-2 month mark, I think a fetus is in such a state of unawareness and zero conscious realization, but still do not like to think about it.
    But full term abortion is a thought that just utterly disgusts me, and they don't even do this to animals.
    With modern medicine, a 9 month late term abortion should never happen. If anything was wrong with the baby, they had 8 months to figure it out. That question really sank in deep with me when I analyzed it, and it just made me sick.

14. so all russia has to do is threaten us and we will elect who they want? because obviously russia wants to "make america great again".

reagan is turning over in his grave.

15. These two major party candidates suck, we are screwed

16. Trump is a dead cert to lose. He's a mass sexual predator pest who gropes ***** and boasts about it. But you'll ignore that like the dumb **** you are

Avoids paying taxes and boasts about it.
    He's been bankrupt more times than he's groped *****. He's dumb as fck. A spoilt petulant little whiny baby *****.

Sued a miss American contestant for saying miss America was rigged he said she was a bad loser and had losers remorse. Coming from the guy who said the emmys was rigged because he lost

He's a dumb **** as are who support him and **** hillary too. At least she's not a retarded **** tho

17. It's funny how Trump has had hundreds of chicks around him for the last 30-40 years, and the first time he is accused of anything just so happens to be a couple weeks before the election. Funny. Very funny.

PoppaBear likes this.
  18. Just because some of us don't live in America doesn't negate our interest.

Simply put. Neither are ideal.
    But the whole world is watching.
    You have a lesser of two evils choice and it's ridiculous that it's gone this far.

One case is a candidate with huge experience but little public trust.

The other a stark raving lunatic tax cheat that advocates violence and hates everyone except Putin.

Not much of a choice is it.

19. it's not the first time he was accused. he was sued in 1997 for it. so...yeah no.