✯Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ✯ ŃØŴ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Gotta fill in for the lost clans and or merged clans. But come on clan a? Really? Lol Joking but not joking? And I wouldn't talk about zaft so much it's kinda like the roles reversed now. But zaft still here/fighting after what 6 years now? Kinda makes you comment nule.

2. So like...ur about 50% of the top 10% of KaW now

3. TIMDAFREAK AND HIS MIDGET ARMY APPROVES OF THIS.....ADS AND TIMDAFREAK ARE LONG TIME BROTHER OF THE SEXIEST GROUP IN THE WORLD CLUB SO NICE TO HAVE THEM IN MY FAMILY AS WELL

WE ROCK AND WE ROLL AND MAKE PUNKS PAY THE TOLL. FREAK LEGEND OF KAW AND RULER OF THE FREE WORLD

4. Paige is better

5. 6 years lol.

6. I may be small, but this is my main and most of KaW can hit it. Though I commend you for posting with a real account, instead of a lame troll statless; your statement holds no ground and your choice of clans is garbage. Have a great day.

7. Does this mean the end of Kaw

8. My statement holds plenty of ground. You have been playing for 3 years and accomplished nothing except hiding under kotfes skirt. Your opinion on my clan choice however holds no ground. Run along now nub.

9. Please tell me. What have clans involved in OSW who have merged always meant in the past and present? I'll tell you it is the same exact reason you've always mocked your enemies for merging. Would you say over the course of war that Zaft little by little has merged clans due to inactivity and clans growing smaller? If you answer yes, I could throw your own argument back at you and say that's your assumption and how you perceive things. However, the truth of the matter is that having multiple clans that are slowly becoming less active starts to make less sense as war drags on. The enemy starts to brag about the dying clans. With the clans now merged and growing on the LB, you can appear as though business is as normal.

To be fair to KotFE and the other merged Apoc clans, you are not in as bad as a shape as Zaft is presently. KotFE has been weakened and forced to merge nonetheless. If you are incapable of admitting this fact, you are a fool with far too much pride to admit the truth.

10. Naw no support, you put a elder scrolls online pic in there. Elder scrolls is way cooler then you guys

11. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

*Puts the best kevin hart voice on*

"He said she ain't got no nippppppppppples*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn I love that man. And nipples. I love nipples too.

12. Carnage! I would like a sticker instead please. Wait I'm not emma :-( :-(

13. Acomplished nothing?

I've talked to hundreds of interesting people from all over the world.

1v1'd trolls, farmers, keyboard warriors, E.B fairys, newbs, and Vets.

1vClanned small clans, big clans, EB clans, and OSW clans.

I've learned and taught a lot along they way.

I have taught a decent ammount of players how to write out a proper CF, but have never wrote out one myself.

But the accomplishment that im most proud of is that I've never taken this game to serious and laughed more than anyone else. :lol:

What have you done thats sooo amazing in a video game?

14. Greatest family in Kaw. Haters gonna hate

15. Little kids with big accounts, and parents with deep pockets. Kotfe isn't anything more or anything less.

16. Because everyone that plays KaW has to be a kid right? :roll:

17. Ineffable Vix xx

18. Only kotfe, ofcourse. Although this thread isn't about kotfe, the 'adults' obviously can't read.