✯Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ✯ ŃØŴ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Oct 17, 2016.

1. ᎦᎬ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Á̸Ł༒ཾPṤ̸Ξ༻ᎦᎬ
    CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ṨĦṨ/ᎦᎬ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG/Ḗི₵ེḶྂḮ₱ཽႽྃ྆Ể/ĆŁλÑ

Welcome Clan A and Eclipse!! 

2. who gives a ****

3. Unfortunately for you, the onus is on you to prove an accusation, not the other way around.

I left because I don't want to talk to someone that either:

1. A war runner
    2. An old enemy that doesn't like her clan leaving the war
    3. Is in a neutral clan and scared of getting involved
    4. Doesn't have any proof of what she's saying.

4. The proof is already there by anyone who looks at the empty main KotFE clan and the merging of KotFE clans in addition to other Apoc clans. :lol: Anyone can look at your clans and see it for themselves. KotFE did it to chase the LB to appear as though you have not been weakened.

It''s an uncommon or new strategy to merge. It's done when clans in the alliance (on both sides of OSW) activity and members have become sparse. In this particular case with KotFE, the fact that you can mock your enemy and not admit you have done the same is what is hilarious. Is it hard to admit to your hypocritical behavior?

5. Can i post the banners now?

6. Emma so teeeeny she doesnt do events ;)

Emma we dont have to explain ourselves to anyone

Heres a clue though - read the clan page - shocking!!!

and

im assuming this is the butthurt catfish emma we kicked a while back

Emma quick math question for you

Zaft started this osw with 16+ clans

Gold star if you can name the last zaft clan standing ;)

7. Very colourful and captivating .I'm looking forward to seeing Groos's " Welcome to the family " thread !

8. Last standing and still fighting is Zaft Carnage.
    they are tough nuts

Apocalypse is just like virus, keep multiplying.

Mighty alliances conquering half of kaw

Era and soon who will rise next?

9. The clan page is a TLDR version of the retirement clan excuse. We can play the math game. Let's put all of your current members in their original Apoc clan that they were a member of at the beginning of OSW or where they were recruited after the start of OSW. Where would any KotFE clan place on the LB? That's right... keep trying to pretend you're not chasing the LB. :lol:

10. We are proud to fight these last days by our fam, and honored to be part of apoc, we have always and will,always stand by our fam.

wArZTECwAr༺Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPSΞ༻CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ṨĦṨ/ᎦᎬ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG/Ḗི₵ེḶྂḮ₱ཽႽྃ྆Ể/ĆŁλÑ

11. 100% right. The use of the word relevance is just so overused by all try-hards. Iz just crazy! I mean, seriously... Define relevant in a tap tap game guys.

12. o_O kotfe awakening has always been on top 20 lb since osw has started.

13. Emma = Amar always posts own wall can't post on a forum either makes perfect sense 

14. Maybe if Emma worried more about her main and zaft than apoc and kotfe doing with our clans then maybe just maybe it wouldn't be just zaft carnage. Left as lone zaft clan survivors for now.

15. Well there we have it . Is there anyone actually left to fight that could match Apoc? Kinda reminds me of conglomerates that corner the market to exstinguish the competition .Enjoy your eb life .

16. @emma.. So your proof is the assumption you have made based on how you perceive things?
    I would LOVE to see you try to argue that one.

Right.. Glad we've got that cleared up then.

17. that was a lame thread. and lame purpose.

18. There's nothing to disprove... You're grasping at straws with a statless alt, which only proves you are desperate and scared.

#StatlessWordsdontMatter

19. You're one to talk.