✯Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPS Ξ✯ ŃØŴ

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Welcome clan a family and eclipse glad to have you guys n girls

2. Congratz Clan A and Eclipse

3. They been riding the bandwagon for some time now so not like we didnt see it coming

4. Welcome to the family Clan A and Eclipse

5. No support to Mega Alliances. RiP OSW.

6.  They are gross aren't they?

7. made me laugh lol

8. @ladyash. -you are part of a mega alliance. Lol.

Well, until most of the clans quit or went inactive. Invictus used to have about 20 clans or so. Now all are combined to 3 clans or so.

I hope you thank the devs daily for the hide ally spell and event rewards. It's the only reason your side is still standing.

9. Wrong and wrong.

10. Lies right there️
    Everyone knows I'm gorgeous!

11. Welcome to the family 

12.  Welcome to the family 

✯Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPSΞ✯
    ༺☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ṨĦṨ/ᎦᎬ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG/Ḗི₵ེḶྂḮ₱ཽႽྃ྆Ể/ĆŁλÑ☠༻

13. Wow!...........'yawn...'..........sorry

14. Your comment shows you do not know why KotFE main is used for "retirement purposes" and cannot come up with an excuse that would be considered plausible by the community. Let me explain why the clans have merged, which was said earlier before Rio disappeared.

"Please correct me if I am mistaken. I don't feel like searching walls or the forums for a direct quote. I recall reading Apoc talking trash to Zaft for going to Fury for LB purposes. It sounds like you have merged to chase the LB. Is that not hypocritical? Do you need to appear on the LB to pretend you have not been weakened?"

15. Emma, nothing you say holds any relevance when spoken through a statless.

The statlessness says volumes about how you really feel about Apoc.(Scared)

#StatlessWordsDontMatter

16. Ty ;3

17. I love it when the only argument people have in the forums is whether or not someone is relevant. It's as though that's the only word in the person's vocabulary and they're incapable of creating an intelligent argument against the other person's point(s).

Please disprove anything I've stated in this thread. You cannot.

18. But why hide behind an alt?

19. HARAMBE IS INNOCENT.

Volley me if you support this

Ignore this , he deserves it .

20. Welcome to the fam Clan A HQ and Eclipse

༺Á̸PØĆ̸Ậ̸ŁұPSΞ༻☠CƦ/ҜøɫƑƎ/ṨĦṨ/ᎦᎬ/₩λƦŁØƦ/ĦØG/Ḗི₵ེḶྂḮ₱ཽႽྃ྆Ể/ĆŁλÑ☠