Petition to end all KaW Petitions

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Benny, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Full support bring an end to the endless petitions

2. Support from the transgender community

3. Apperently, according to diablo, Benny suffers from front lobal damage and his grey matter is no longer intact. He also pees the bed, performs actions of the sexual nature on his cat and has hemoriods the size of prunes on his eyelids.

Other then that..

Support.

#teambenny

4. How about you stop talking?

6. No support you whine about petition threads and then make one yourself and all these co called veterans should have a 1 year badge 2 at the max.

7. Hi!

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

Could you ellaborate more on why certain "co called veterans" should have an achievement that is not actually representative of their accounts age, but an arbitrary number deemed by you?

Thanks!

8. You haven't been playing for 7 years lol.

9. That's quite the accusation! I evidentially have. Could you please provide evidence to back up such a tortuous, defamatory and harassing statement otherwise you are clearly violating the Kingdoms at War terms of service on multiple accounts with your malicious, unprovoked attacks on my account.

Thanks!

10. Just because you have a 7 year badge doesn't makes it true you are one the most inactive "veterans" on here. Like I have a 4 year badge but I take breaks so I've maybe been playing 2-2 1/2 years not 4.

11. I love petitions! They have the same level of value in forums as they do in any democracy! On one hand, they provide representation, while on the other, are completely ineffective with no obligation of reply. It provides the masses with the feeling change but without the actual change. Best of both worlds! #petitionforpetitions

12. Didn't read anything except the title, 100% support! ?

13. i petition to demode daphnia :-? She locks quality educational threads for no valid reason

14. If your the real Benny of course you have my support!

15. This is false what happens is a democracy makes a choice and then there is a petition to over turn it. They no longer have value as they are an attempt to undermine democracy.

16. You're* but it is the real Benny, and grizz he followed me back a couple years ago so he's obviously somewhat active

17. Hell Benny and I had some hot and sexy Nic Cage rp just last month! Hoping for a Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie rp next time though. <3 U Benneh