PETITION TO GET EE SPELL DROPPED FROM EBS

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate you op.

2. I'd like to add if it was a petition to delete kaw I'd support have a nice day everyone.

3. IN B4 LOCK /lock

4. I won't stoop to childish insults even though this thread warrants such commentary, the idea that peeps only dedicate one hour a day to EE is a complete joke. EE war clans war multiple times a day and most sacrifice sleep to do so. Never one heard someone say they had to set an alarm to hit The Sleeping Giant. Eb fairies can have the security of earning gold and not being hit...let the EE warriors have their reward for actually "waring" I know it's a shock that players want to war in a war game but, deal with it

5. Why should ppl get a reward intended for warriors for being a fairy? The case you made for Indy having a large amount of luck and ll being a grind only makes the plunder bonus earned from such effort even more valuable, why should a fairy that taps an eb at their leisure making no sacrifices be awarded the same bonus? Eb fairies have plenty of opportunity to earn plunder. This is the dumbest idea I've read in a while.

7. No support at all....

8. Lock this trash thread mods

10. We should also have a chance for ee to drop from event boxes!!

11. No

12. Does anybody have a really good face palm gif? I think one or twenty of those are necessary right now

14. Another stupid idea lmfao didn't you read the other comments it is earned not dropped from an eb lmfao smh pve noobs

15. I guess they could implement it with the 'unload all attacks' button and the log-on SoD award

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.