When Metro Dont Trust You

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all, first off before I talk about my clan I would like to respect and give attention to all the good war clans out there that are going strong. Shoutout to Vro, odm, BG 2, Existence, Shy, M8/Ducking Buffoons, Smurfs/War Huang, PvP Beasts, Division 1/Vvh and Silver! Respect to all the warriors and council's of those clans and I hope they continue to go strong in the warring community.

Today, I would like to give a quick shout about my war clan (When Metro Dont Trust You). We are an all hyb clan looking for warriors during events. We will be searching for perms also! Our record is currently 6-4. I am the owner/wc of the clan!

A little about myself: I am MC-HAMMER, some of you may know me as a failed wc/mole/spammer in indi wars/ rager. Well let me assure you that I am truly some of those characteristics when I get mad. In this warring community I'd like to say that 50% or more of the population hate me. Yet, that's alright because you just gotta block out the haters and try and move on. Which is exactly what I did, I've improved my wcing skills from last experiences with good war clans and their style of war. My clan has had some close wars, and other times just completely demolishing FFA clans.

Thank you to all the warriors who have warred at my clan so far and hope you would come back someday to war again.

Banned List:

-Overkill- (Making shady deals with Oppo clan for his self benefit of war items)

Thank you for reading this forum post and I hope we can keep things respectful and in the present and the future I will learn to not have a big mouth about things.

Here are all of the wars we have had so far!

2. Sometimes it's good to have a big mouth.

3. Support for a new clan in the mix. Good luck and see you out there.

#ShadyDealsForDays

4. Nice forum post for a 14 year old

5. Interesting, hopefully you don't lose to an alt clan, once again.

6. Bruh ASW is an op alt clan...put some respec on it

7. I remember when ma boi baljeet lost to a 'FFA Clan' lel

8. See ya out there :D

9. I invented the baljeet you know and love today️

10. No you didn't :lol:

11. Well I invented the nickname props for trying :)

12. When you choose to not mention PvP Beasts :S

13. Metro>Beasts. Don't you know yet?

14. The kid freaks out. Good post, could do very well. Needs to learn to control himself though.

15. Pretty poor recruitment thread tbh

16. Pretty disappointed how Scrubs at war isn't on the list, respect to you scrubs

17. Sorry forgot to add :( big apology

18. PvP Beasts? That FFA clan?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.