Notification for CLANNIES GETTING BOOTED

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by phoenix05, Sep 9, 2016.

1. I think there is a lot of value to this suggestion. I can see how useful it would be clan owners to access a log of admissions, departures, and kicks. Not necessarily in newsfeed, but available if requested.

2. Thanks a lot. I hope this idea shapes up into reality.

3. Thanks a lot all. Please support by e-mailing the Devs.

4. Support

5. Totally agree with this.. i usually ss player profile and wall post of warnings to our line admins chat. That allows for follow up if needed.also post undertgat the reason so its clear should there be enquiry.
    I give 2 days notice to them in case its a family issue.
    Also.. as owner.. I think i should be informed . We have set reasons tho for booting and abusive language / intolerance/ threats are an instant boot

6. Support as i feel there is a need for this. To the folks saying only promote ppl u can trust to admin, how can u really trust sum1 in a game...u can't trust half the people u know in a real life team game let alone sumthing more serious, like work or relationships for instance, to always do the right thing & that's face to face. There are alot who have that 'its only a game, who cares?' type mentality, how ya going to fully trust ppl u've never met for real?

7. Support, also for those changing ca and cp

8. Liking the new ideas. Further in corporations which I've read and liked in all your replies and what I've come to feel should be added are as follows:

1) Logs to admins(maybe only warchieves & warlords) about changes in CP & CA.

2) What roles are being given to whom and by which admin.

9. Show support.