OSW Stories

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dirty_LovelyDenial, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Now you're with rpl and can't win osws against what you called an eb clan. Ironic.

2. It is true what you say about him, but I could also say that you don't back up the size of your mouth because those stats can't do anything.

3. CGP used to be big time yafi

4. I was just telling a story of my glory days. Where I'm at now, and the clan I am with is not important. I started Thursday hitting EBS again with any clan that would have me and catching up with old friends after a few years of being inactive.

5. Cgp ran with infinity or whatever the clan allied to judgement was when i met him

6. One of the most enjoyable wars I've ever been apart of in this game was when a member of Heart of Gold decided to call then then owner of Faith a female dog in not such nice terms. That resulted in us declaring war on them. The reason why that was the funnest war was because I decided to pick out someone who was a lot bigger than me (Hlbc) I was about half way to Hlbc at the time. Not half his stats, just half way to finishing highlands. And I kept him pin for about two weeks straight I would hit in-between clssss and during classes and if there was a class I couldn't use my phone in I would get a member of Faith to keep him pinned, i would sleep during the times he would go to bed and continue to farm when he would wake up. I believe I made him not enjoy this game very much, if I remember correctly his battle loses went up from 5K to about 10K by the time it was all set and done it. So I think I did pretty good

7. I enjoy the stories. I do. But does no one read OPs anymore? Lol

8. I'm pretty sure you did. Your clan dieeeddf

9. rip :cry:

10. That's cos we whipped ya' noobs asses and put yall back in your place.

And you're welcome, Pure Evil was known to wipe many smiles off a princesses face.

Oh how I miss those days. <3

11. My first osw was the murphs/iG res war. Tornado aka red used his alt chupacabra and between him and dysfunctional (OG Black Hand) they desimated meh. I reset. :lol: :lol: :lol: i was a huge newbie but three weeks later I came back, built back up to a BC hansel (with a little help from my OSF freinds I got alot of Pwar gold) and was recruited by pure evil (I think first red talked to me about it, it's been 5 years so a little hazy)

Any who, that's the only time on kaw someone ever made me do somthing I didn't want to, to say that "reset day" made me the ignorant hard faced cow I am today is a understatement. It completely shaped my game play. And for that I am thankful.

Thank you iG, the true BH and PE! Best years of kaw were spent around you guys

<3 <3 <3 <3

12. My clan did not die because of an OSW. My clan died because I left die to me being a full time student, and mother, while having a full time job, and my son started to have seizures AND my step mother was diagnosed with cancer and I didn't return fully until after she died a couple of months ago. So my apologies that I did not make a big thread saying why I left, but please do not start to assume that you know ANYTHING about me. I don't know how many times I have to tell people to not assume crap about me, but A8 did NOT die because of ANY OSW. Thanks now please leave my thread because this thread had NOTHING to do with A8 at all to begin with.

13. Xtaling while getting farmed, because I wanted to hit EB. You will not cut my plunder dammit!

14. Was it at least something that paid great?

15. I had 7 failed strips by kotfe a few years back when I was in ZAFT Faith. I trashed talked so hard and woke up 2 hrs later (was my usual sleep) and found I had lost 4t in the strip along with 15k of every sdp  all I could do was congratulate them

16. Yeh cpg is a merc "slow claps you"

17. Only clan that was able to strip me was i.s.s. That was fun

18. BH V.S Crackdown was one hell of an osw.

19. lul you didn't need to stay all dat lullll