New Reward tiers for Events

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Erick, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Developers, wouldn't it be a good idea to add some more brackets for rewards for players who went over 15,000 items but not top 100? That's a huge gap if I remember currently I was at 3,200 rank with 15K items. When top 100 had 100,000

I suggest you add another two tiers at least maybe top 500 with same as 15K 1 seal of Damned and top 1000 get a few more bars? Because rewarding a player who received 15K the same as someone who received 75K seems insane to me, just a suggestion.

2. Not a bad idea in theory honestly. After I hit 15k I tend to loose interest because there's no way I can catch up to top 100. Players in the top tiers generally shot off from the start to secure their position.

3. #1 has 30k items less than 16hours into the event. They spend so much money to be in top 10(what is it like $200+ every few days?)

4. Either hte or xtal spam om fast Goth/Lotl rotation

5. Its hopping zta and getting max drops for just a few hits. Rinse and repeat for 24 xstals each day

6. As in a past event if i recall correctly random reward bonuses were added. I suggest all those who achieve the 15k goal reward tier be entered into a lottery for say 5 rewards that r between 15k and the top 100 reward tiers.

7. I suggest the ones with 100k plus take a walk for a half hour everyday, put the device down for an hour a day and have a bath once a day.

8. Support XD

9. Any of these suggestions would probably be a good idea, I wish developers would comment or at least contribute to what they think

10. If you notice at the end of event the top 100 are players with 700 to 1b cs.
    No way smaller stats can even compete with the drop rate they get off a few hits.