Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Na all it does is tell you ya cant use the item ;)
    Devs would get way too many complaints about accidental use of a seal and want another.

Simple fix, you simply cant use it on any other eb other than HTE.

Hope that helps ;)

-Måđ

2. if i have 7 apples, and i eat 3, how many do i have left?

3. 4

4. Well if we base 7 on the belief it is an angelic number, it can't be split in 2 evenly. But an apple can.
    On that fact, the 3 you consumed could infact be 1.5.
    Or we could say that the 7 apples, depending on their diameter, could infact be 14, as the size of apples varies greatly, it could infact be 17.5 apples.
    But we'll stick with 14 for now.
    Now we have to factor in variables like if you just took a bite out of the 3 apples.
    If we assume this, then what is the volume consumed in your one bite?
    The persons hungr can change the result, but lets just say those 3 bite consumed half of the apple. Thats 6.5/13, once again depending on the diamitor of said apples.

The fact of volume consumed, the diameter of the apples, or if the core has to be consumed to class as one whole apple consumed? And taking all variables into consideration...

My answer is 'Right'
    Because you probably have the apples to your 3 O'clock :)

-Måđ

5. ^this has to be the most thought answer to a troll question I've ever seen in my forum career

6. How does one learn to war? I would like to learn for EE bonus...or at least a chance at it. Are there guides in this forum? Are ppl usually receptive to noobs trying to learn it?

7. How many sticks are on the ground if I drop 15?

8. If you drop 15, and we immediately take the number of sticks are on the ground, we cannot take the number of sticks that you had dropped since it would not have reached the ground yet. We also cannot calculate the exact amount of sticks that are also not on the ground since there is no way we can figure out are also being lifted out of the ground, we have to just assumed that you are the only person who had just dropped a stick and no one else is lifting a stick. So, we are left with the equation S-15=G

Where S is the amount of sticks in the world, and G is the amount of sticks on the ground.

9. Nevermind. Got my answer. What's the retention rate with new players lasting a week? How does it compare to a year ago? 3 years ago? Does the "Kaw Community" organically nourish & mentor new players? Or is it an Asberger-y thang...insular, inaccessible, niche to the point of self-cannibalization?

I mean...I can't posit any glib, quasi-Algebraic scenarios involving sticks, or apple slices, or Slim Jim bits hurled into a black hole..I just had some questions re: the game. But it's cool y'all. It's cool.

A dumb girl once wrote something in my high school yearbook. What was it? Oh..I remember!

"Stay the same."

I wonder where she is now?

10. Organically no. There are people who do nurture and nourish as you say but they are few and far between. Most just end up with no patience left and give up after a while.

11. I always try to help new players , we all should

12. What's up with the icon of agony drops? I got the ring on my alt the first altar I bought. On this account I have nearly 1k ash but no ring :(

13. Don't fret. Lots of us have Votive Ash that just sits there and accumulates with every Alter opened.
    The ring isn't even worth it anyhow :)

14. If I am currently on the only device my account is linked to, but I have an ATA account set up with it, will I be able to log in to this account if I unlink this device? It says that if i unlink it I won't be able to access this account anymore, but wouldn't I be able to sign in with the ATA acc?

15. It's a general message. You can still access it. But swap too many times on same device and you will be locked out

16. Ty

17. Anyway to view PvP weekend event leaders after event is over? Or will they be anonymous except for the achievement they will get.

18. Can anyone link me a full build calculator and bfe/bfa also. Ty

19. should I start working on bringing my bfa up or keep uging?