Equipment Market

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Lord_Raikage, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Ever since epic battles started players have gathered equipment from one epic battle to the next . We have events that that run for 2 weeks that allows us to get better equipment however if you are not active during the two weeks or even the entire event marathon then you will never have another chance at getting the equipment.

I believe it would be a great idea for the developers to implement a market where players can sell their old and unwanted equipment . This would allow players to be better equipped for epic battles and also in wars. This also gives the players that missed out on the chance of old event Equips that they see people flaunting that they want still. Players can go to the market and sell for gold that was calculated based on the stats from the equipment and the enchantment level. However a rarity value could be added for equipment that are from All Star Wars and any other exclusive and hard to get special equipment. Or players could auction off their equipment to the highest bidder within a given time limit , or no time limit. Both also could be used and would be appreciated . This could be a free feature that is auto unlocked or something that you must manually unlock by doing something which would obviously be very appreciated but it could also be a feature that you have to pay for like a one time small payment type thing.

I will add that this market feature can be used for banners as well. Same situation with them being saved up with no purpose while others have a need for them.

2. I think all-star war equipment shouldn't be able to be sold. It's an honor to have it, and someone shouldn't be able to just buy it without putting in work being an All-star.

3. You smell