ROAST THE PLAYER ABOVE YOU

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mayuri-Kurotsuchi, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Simple game, roast the person above you. As long it's not too offensive, racist or something that get this thread locked. Enjoy and happy roasting :D

2. This thread sucks.

Did I do it right?

3. I would rather be gunned down by guards at the Cincinnati Zoo armed with rifles than play your irrelevant forum game.

4. God save Haramabe, Harambe save me!

Jesus save Harambe, Harambe save memes!

5. I would rather vex myself than read the above

6. You're an attention seeker with no friends.

7. I personally find suptis to be an amusing individual

8. And he supported one my stupid threads I believe

9. Harambe has a huge red butt

Did I do it right?

10. Suptis are ya gonna do something or let that ape stomp you like Mario stomping donkey kong

11. Harambe makes good jokes
    Did i do it right?

12. Harambe was just a gorilla.
    Is this right?

13. That rat is uglier than harambe. I mean look at those dots on its cheeks, looks like hairy molds from the lunch lady's fat nose

14. You're irrelevant just like this forum game, you have no real life friends and uses an alt because you know that your main will cop more crap than an alt if it goes down hill, just like your dads pull out game. Went down hill quickly.

Did I do it right? :)

15. Damn son, ya accusing someone being an alt? What are you the alt police? What ya gonna do deport me like what Donald Trump? Oh wait you're more uglier than him and has a lot more wrinkles than a elephant or the ugly old lunch lady serving gross food that nobody eats

16. Mayuri-Kurotsuchi
    That's probably the most jap name I've seen.
    Probs one of those Americans that have no asian blood tryna pass themself off as oriental, soz to tell you. You'll never be like those anime characters you idolise and this being your first thread and all I'd like to congratulate you. It's actually quite difficult to make a thread where everyone spreads hate voluntarily but I just want you to know, I think you are horrible at making threads.

17. Shut up sasuke_uchiha. You ain't got no sake

#ToMuchSauce

18. Look at this, little miss leaderboard tryna play with the big boys. I guess your dream of becoming top 500 blew up in smoke so you came to forums.
    I don't blame you since there's much more entertainment as opposed to that shiny little button you door humpers enjoy tapping.

Needless to say, you grew quite a mouth...
    Just take note of my clan motto.