Code Word (Clans)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Oct 1, 2016.

1. This will be a small simple idea and a short thread. The idea of a code word to get into clans. Tired of logging in and out of alts to get into your own clan to make yourself leader? There should be a code word that you could type in. When you click apply there could be a code word option or just apply option. You could make different code words for different things and switch them on or off. There could be a code word to make whoever types the code word warlord of the clan. The purpose of this is so that members that are trusted/friends can control aspects of the clan when the owner/admins aren't on. Yes this is like clan roles but it would be on certain aspects of the clan. This could be abused because people could make a code for every aspect of the clan and that's the same as a clan role. So in that case you could limit 2 aspects of the clan per person. This would rule out abuse of this to make clan roles more effective.

Other examples are...

-Joining the clan you can use a code to be automatically entered into the clan, you would need to only give it to your most trustworthy people

-A code to forfeit an eb

Other suggestions would be awesome. Thanks for reading :D

2. I could dig it

3. #ColeWorld.

4. Support. I like this. Not sure about the clan roles. But certainly the entry to clans would be useful.

5. I like the idea but banned members would have the code, and you'd have to tell everyone the new code if you changed it.

6. Good idea, support.

7. If somebody you thought was trustworthy have the code to an enemy, or if someone kept their codes somewhere unsafe, you'd be down a clan.

What I thought this would be, was to let people simply join the clan if they had a unique code. To prevent issues of being at the door, etc. Or a single code for a particular player to use, to prevent the first scenario from happening with stealing codes.

8. Yes you are right this thread is about people at door when nobody in the clan is on or you can't access an alt or something like that.

9. Not a bad idea just not a good one, what if someone leaks your code word by pretending to be worthy of trust just to disband clan or kick members or just generally grief? Would 100% happen. Enough ways to grief without adding this so seems a bit pointless. Doesn't really fix anything other than a slight inconvenience.

10. Each player gets a code upon account creation. Preexisting accounts receive a code via kaw message or email. The code is specific to that kingdom and bind a the account to a specific clan for (x) amount of time/days/months etc.... abandonment of your clan during ebs and such results in a warning being presented when another clan enters your code for you to be a member.

11. That's why you only give it to trustworthy people. Your fault for mistrusting someone

12. Yeah but what are you fixing? The inconvenience of having to use another account to use their clan powers? Just seems like a lot of effort developing a feature that basically just cures laziness.

Also, mistrusting someone that once seemed extremely trustworthy isn't the victims fault. It's the person that screwed you's fault. Blame the causer of harm rather than the victim.

13. Osw would be extinct, moles would be letting themselves in, basically your saying have password on the door to just get in without applying and waiting for approval

No support

14. Full support. It would be so much easier to type a code than to push buttons.

15. Bump for that scrub that stole my idea