New uses for Mith?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by AngryBadger, Sep 30, 2016.

1. I said this before, but use mithril to skip br's. 10mith per 1% br spell. The total mithril to fully skip a br would be 10k for 10%br (100mithril per person in 100 person/full clan).

To fully skip the eb and to optain the br spell for skipping the eb you would have to donate the required anount of mith
    You would/could also be able to complete a certain amount of the eb by using mithril, so you could take 10% of the eb health away(for a 10%br) for 1k mithril, given by any member in any amount
    As i stated above i made this suggestion earlier on a thread about boosting amount of pvp and war users. 4 wars or 1 pvp event could get you a br, all while getting you event items.

#Incentives #WhereYaAssWuz@

2. #7 added. Thanks to all who commented.

3. Potential Abuses:
    Swinging builds from eb to war to eb to sleep mode (all towers)
    Ally "dribbling".
    Static stats hitting at drop builds.
    Inflation and overpricing hoarded allies.
    Ally cartel between alts and bc clans.
    Escaping hit range and creating extreme builds
    Forcing hte/zta addicts to join ee-wars and weekend pvp blitz consumes their time instead of casting battle cry on eb.

4. Just cast shop closed before you sleep.
    #cantbestripped

5. You make them expensive enough that only people who war can get them. Unless they removed it withoutme noticing, you can only buy mith till you have 6. Now, people who war would gain an extra edge from it only. Maybe add several tiers.
    15 mith +100,000 attk or 75,000 spy attk
    30 mith +200,000 attk or 150,000 spy attk.

Another possibility could be instead of making new tiers, have the 15 mith one able to be casted multiple times at once, so whoever has the most mith would be the strongest.

6. Thats 1/10th of the actual stats currently provided for a 1mith spell for 10x the mith

7. Support for 1,4,5 would need to think about the rest.

How about simply 100-200 mith = troop regen

8. So I can cast +45,000,000 as many times as I can? Yay I can hit lb tanks now and win

9. I suggested it could be extortionally used to shorten eb start time. Or yes, be used to bolster battle cry. Maybe a 50/50 chance of increasing bfe by 50% or reducing by 50% for 1 hr.... who knows..

10. Sorry, forgot some zeros. Would be 100,000,000 and 75,000,000. (Just a random number btw)

It wouldn't be like that. This idea obviously needs some fine tuning, however, in order to prevent that, you would possibly have to cap the amount of spells that you can stack, and/or have them cost more mith so only dedicated warriors would be able to use them.

If they cost say, 15 mith (or more), the person who does EE once a week or so, would not find it as useful as the person who wars 3 times a day, and can spend the mith to keep up.

A possible downside: The crazy dedicated warriors would quickly outdistance the competition by generating mass amounts of mith, using the spells to crush less dedicated and newer players. This could be prevented by enabling a cap on the amount of spells.

11. Well it's definitely interesting, and should be looked into, but I'm not sure I can fully support it just yet :)