please allow us to choose the equipment

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __Teru_Mikami__, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Devs,
    This issue has been brought up many times before also. But all of us can't be active during all of your events. Say if I was busy couple weeks and did it get many event items for an event I will get a tier 1-2 chest armor( which is draw of luck). Next event I was very active and got 15k but my key got me a ring which is not that desirable of an equipment. Now I'm stuck with an armor which does not have good Stats and a good ring which I don't care about.

If these last couple events you let us choose which slot equipment we want to get that will be great. So say I get two tier 6 keys. Let me chose if I want off hand and armor or I want boots and trinklet. These high stat equipment helps us small players to successfully hit big ebs so it's very important that I get the best equipment in class.

I hope I explained my point. And hopefully you will listen to it.
    Thank you.

Trollers stay away from my thread.

2. But why

4. On a lighter note. Luke cage series one is now available on Netflix.

5. Deal with it

6. I love you

7. You love a guy

9. Trolls stay off my thread

10. It's called criticism m8 deal with it

11. lol criticism??? Then give a reason also instead of detracking the whole thread.

12. I agree that it is mildly annoying. I came back to kaw during the fourth event, so I am going to end up missing a couple pieces. If the ones I miss are the ones I want, that would suck.

But I don't think choosing is the way to go. Maybe just throw out a few extra keys on the last event so that people can finish of the set.

13. If you were able to choose. You would get the best of each equipment... then you wouldnt chase the crapper stuff. Now if rubbish eq drops first event, you are more likely to participate and SPEND in future events till you get what you want. This random item drop from chest, to some degree promotes event player retention and spending.

14. Devs should not have "crapper" equipment. Make all epuiment worth going after. That's a whole other thing.

15. It is all worth going after. Some slots have better stats because of the concept that they go on a character and are the most valuable/useful items.

Why should you be able to pick and choose which items you get? You try really hard and pick the slots with the most stats, then dont bother and get all the low stat stuff?

No, you get what you get, if you dont get a good slot try as hard again next time and maybe you'll get lucky.

16. No support.
    Because op's cs is way beyond the range of a set of equipments to be substantial. How about you hire some inactive allies to make up for those disaadvantages? Take off your equipments and hit the eb, does it have any impact at all?

17. I think i covered all of OP's Thread in a simple feedback comment to the Devs.

It said;
    "Gimmi what i want! You know what it is!"

They replied;
    "Hi, thanks for the feedback and suggestions. We'll take it into consideration :) "

See OP. no need for forums.
    Hope that help you in the future ;)

Peace, love and candy canes to all! :D
    Cept for Kanye West...he can just be a mellow puff for all i care.

-Måđ