Redeem your event items on demand

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by x_x, Oct 1, 2016.

1. So many events so little time...

I have 15,000 event items with 5 days left.

Redeem your collection of event items when you hit your goal.

How about we can purchase rewards from event chest or market instead of waiting until the end, then waiting for devs to manually deliver rewards and watch everyone complain in world chat. "where my rewards"

If we could only purchase 1 reward they would not stack.

Top 100, top 50, or top 10 can not be purchased those who are going for it will have to keep collecting until event is over.

2. Thought about this a while ago but never made a thread about it. Support.

3. No support. Just wait it out

4. Go sit on a fork.

5. What's wrong with spoons?

6. Keep in mind that getting rewards early would mean getting the plunder spells really early and they already don't last long enough into the next event, other than that I don't see a problem if you could only redeem once

7. We want him to enjoy it

8. I prefer sporks!

9. Try and get on war event lb then if you're done with eb event

10. Same

11. The devs have to make the drops available.
    Simply put on demand I doubt is even possible at the moment and there are better uses of developer time than implementing something for the sake of satisfying a few impatient people.
    Events have a set time frame. We all know and work within that. Hardly an issue that needs to be resolved.

12. Support. Would reduce the load dropping items en masse at the end of the event. Makes those rushing happy and those who want to wait can do so

13. Would be nice but essentially you could unfairly overpower those who are still chasing their goals, but who arr slower. Eg: silver bars for strips before your opponent is able to use their silver bars for more sdt. Same reward distribution times creates fairness.