new type of events

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -ShyCutie-, Sep 30, 2016.

1. im not gonna lie you devs have done it right. there is nothing wrong with hoe the events are now. but as the new lands have come out I say instead of increasing the ammount of silver bars given out I say you should decrease the ammount of time in each event make each event something between 7 and 10 days this way people could grow faster and it wouldnt make as much inflation as if u were to double the silver bars given out again. do you agree do u show support or do you think it is good as it is reply below. all comments welcomed

2. Please tell me how this makes sense it'd make more inflation that there already is lmao...

3. Sad part when only you agree to your own thread

4. :lol:

5. if devs double silver bars inflation will fly up if they make events faster it will slowly go up. this is just my idea if the devs are planning to double the ammount of silver bars again they have done it before

6. Suuport for more silver bars

And price decrease of hf and abyss upgrades, as happened several years ago with HL upgrades (maybe some of you remember)

This will help the "catch-up"...

7. This thread is misleading, the title is new type of event, only you suggest shortening the time of event, we have been running the same event for over a year, collect the things, pvp, the only difference is what they call the thing we are collecting, it's cookie cutter event repackaged over and over again with different skins, you have made no suggestion to a new type in my opinion

No support 