New uses for Mith?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by AngryBadger, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Been thinking about ways to use Mith, other than upgrading the out of date Mith equip available. Being able to make good use of it might encourage more people to war or pvp.

1) Plunder Boost, 1 Mith could be 1% for 1min, but 100 Mith would be 100% for 100mins, maybe limit to 300-400. A big boost, but takes time and effort to build up that much Mith.

2) Add one more level to all existing equip, even EB dropped equip like the Abyssal Blade. Upgrade to the new level with Mith to give, for example, a 12% attk Abyssal, or +1% to all stats on Pinioned Boots.

3) Use Mith to open extra BFE slots allowing two of the same type of equip to be equipped at the same time... 2000 Mith for two breastplate slots anyone?

4) Use Mith for a dropped building refund. We get 25% back, casting a 200 Mith Rebuild Spell, for example, means you get 100% back on your next drop.

5) Same as above, but for allies, Mith cost proportional to the allies value.

6) A Shop Closed Spell, 100 Mith to stop allies being hired for 8 hours? Casting it would mean you couldn't hire either.

7) *NEW* Forgot this one, Mith to extend EE for 24hrs, seen a few ppl lose EE because things IRL happened, or they didn't realise EE only had a few hours or they get a nm.

Just a few ideas for discussion, the fine detail would need some work, exploits to be avoided, but some might work.

2. Lots of fun ideas. Support

3. Support. Right mith is useless to me right now

4. Support for finding new uses for mithril.

5. Support

6. I like the suggested ideas, support.

7. No support to 6 unless it takes like 1,000 mith to use lol. :)

8. In all honesty, they should at least add more Attack/Spy Attack spells. The current ones are very outdated with the size many people are, and probably dont even provide a noticable change to bigger players.

9. The spells they currently have give me less than a 1% increase to my stats 

10. Support.

11. Support for this.

12. Support for new attk/def spells, as the current ones are neglectable

13. What's the point of having new mith spells? Everyone will cast same spells and it will be equal again...

14. No support for #6 but support for the other ones

15. I love the 1st, 2nd, 2rd, 4th, and 6th idea's.

Full support.

Grant I see you see me seeing you read this. Say hai some time.

16. No support to any mith spell that generates extra plunder.
    That causes far too much of a division between players that can war and those that due to work or whatever find it impossible to war.
    Mith already provides many advantages which is fair enough.
    Any use should exclude gold production, other than that any additional ideas are worth considering.

17. Horrible idea. Especially the plunder boost one  some of us have stupid amount of Mith and that would just make plunder on trains overkill.